So as the game progresses into more daily, I can't help but wonder if I can farm and if I will have to wait awhile for my crops to grow- and I was curious about manufacturing them. Are you just gonna take this "ready" plant somewhere or are you able to have your own factory in which you can pretty much harvest it, or will it be more of a minecraft way in that aspect- tap it, got it(or them) and continue onward or plant more. 

I'm really curios as I want to have a Tabasco farm, and sell my brand of cigarettes online. Call them Cowboy Killers. ?

I hope we can develop/manufacture our produce into other products.  It'd be amazing to start small.  like if you could take raw ingredients and turn them into artisan products, make your product popular through advertisement and then end up with a factory making and selling your idea.

I think that goes along with the build a burger idea- you can grab and alter stuff using a tanning hide or a furnace/stove, ect.

If they implement a system were you have to take care of your plants, like water them daily or something, then I'm not buying any. Or I'll buy them just to let them dry and look awful, just like all the plants I've ever had in rl. REALISM! ^u^