Vince

A Mafia Commission

18 minutes ago, darkcyborg310 said:

what name you think i should have then and no i didn't copy and paste everything 

Do you actually have something wrong with you? I see you posting stupid shit all over the forums, annoying people, and just overall polluting everything with your cancerous shite. Please don't buy this game. It's nothing like GTA or Saints Row, it's about roleplay, which I can tell you won't be able to do.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Johnny said:

Do you actually have something wrong with you? I see you posting stupid shit all over the forums, annoying people, and just overall polluting everything with your cancerous shite. Please don't buy this game. It's nothing like GTA or Saints Row, it's about roleplay, which I can tell you won't be able to do.

Johnny, don't loose your cool. Getting angry is useless. Take the high road, and if he crosses your path in game, then you can do something. 

6 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Johnny, don't loose your cool. Getting angry is useless. Take the high road, and if he crosses your path in game, then you can do something. 

I didn't lose my cool. I just said what is on everybody's mind, and had to be said.

• Like 1

@Johnny There isn't much you can do about him Sir, so really just don't respond to him if you dislike him so much. Mind you, I am not disagreeing with what you said, but people like us (who come onto this forum a lot) need to accept people like him. We can be rude to him, and say hateful things.... or we can be polite and ask him if he could correct grammar, or stop being annoying. What @KevinLangston said is true, don't lose you cool, not that you did, but don't get angry. Its better for everyone if we don't. 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2016 at 11:56 AM, Johnny said:

you think I thinks its GTA or Saints Row. I wound never play I RPG online like they do in there games that stupid how far you think as a crime lord i wound get. I wound say about 10 mins into the game and get jailed shot or banned.

On 1/27/2016 at 8:23 AM, Xentinel said:

Sounds like the creation of something big, please spare the civilians :) 

Just stay out of our business, and ya won't end up on the hitlist, capisce? :)

@Fabulous Not yet, but I just don't want him or you to start something. We can't we all get along! :x Not saying you are going to start anything....

Edited by AndrewDonaldson

2 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

I haven't read the comments above but by the last guys statement is there a problem? 

A guy named "DARKCYBORG310" is spamming his organization everywhere so Johnny told him to fuck off and Andrew is trying to deescalate the situation.

Edited by IDEN

30 minutes ago, IDEN said:

A guy named "DARKCYBORG310" is spamming his organization everywhere so Johnny told him to fuck off and Andrew is trying to deescalate the situation.

Alrighty. Well, all I can say is that it doesn't matter for shit. I mean if he really needs members to join the easy way and is kind of saying " I don't give a shit in the old rules and tradition " then it would bother me a little.

However they should all remain calm and keep their suits on as there really isn't a good enough reason to spam in a post;

" This is shit 

Join my family. "

Now I don't read the comments above cause I don't want to get myself a headache. Just keep calm and drink or smoke a bit.

On 2/12/2016 at 11:56 AM, Johnny said:

Wow, really? I've seen quite a few of your posts about ''roleplay'' & how this game is going to be all about that, as someone pointed out to you in another thread, that's not true. It'll depend on what kind of server you play on. You call yourself a 'hardcore' roleplayer and yet, via a forum outside of the game world, you've already established yourself as the Don of a mafia family AND a member of a crime commission, word to the wise here Johnny......'hardcore' would be spawning into Identity with just the clothes on your back & then actually trying to establish yourself as a mobster, forming a family, and actually working your way to the top, not by telling everyone on a forum that you're a Mafia Don and you deserve respect. Or should we all play by your rules?.....hmmm, okay then............

So my char' is going to be the Attorney General,, and after and intensive investigation spanning ten years I know all about your Crime Commission & my office has got you all on RICO charges.....starting to see how this DOESN'T work yet Johnny? See Johnny, in roleplay GAMES it's always been the tradition that the char' you choose starts at the bottom (okay so you're a level 1 wizard with 2 spells) and earn your way to greatness by actually taking part in the game......which is why we'll all be starting at the bottom in Identity (well not you obviously). You're not roleplaying, you're metagaming.......

Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.

In simple terms, it is the use of out-of-game information or resources to affect one's in-game decisions.

...........you don't speak for me Johnny, & you don't speak for Asylum, so before telling anyone else not to buy this game, and quoting rules at them, how about you find out what the rules actually ARE.

Edited by Jinx
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jinx said:

Wow, really? I've seen quite a few of your posts about ''roleplay'' & how this game is going to be all about that, as someone pointed out to you in another thread, that's not true. It'll depend on what kind of server you play on. You call yourself a 'hardcore' roleplayer and yet, via a forum outside of the game world, you've already established yourself as the Don of a mafia family AND a member of a crime commission, word to the wise here Johnny......'hardcore' would be spawning into Identity with just the clothes on your back & then actually trying to establish yourself as a mobster, forming a family, and actually working your way to the top, not by telling everyone on a forum that you're a Mafia Don and you deserve respect. Or should we all play by your rules?.....hmmm, okay then............

So my char' is going to be the Attorney General,, and after and intensive investigation spanning ten years I know all about your Crime Commission & my office has got you all on RICO charges.....starting to see how this DOESN'T work yet Johnny? See Johnny, in roleplay GAMES it's always been the tradition that the char' you choose starts at the bottom (okay so you're a level 1 wizard with 2 spells) and earn your way to greatness by actually taking part in the game......which is why we'll all be starting at the bottom in Identity (well not you obviously). You're not roleplaying, you're metagaming.......

Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.

In simple terms, it is the use of out-of-game information or resources to affect one's in-game decisions.

...........you don't speak for me Johnny, & you don't speak for Asylum, so before telling anyone else not to buy this game, and quoting rules at them, how about you find out what the rules actually ARE.

The Irony Hurts... (Look at what i highlighted with yellow)

Also, If you were actually smart then you would've known that every person has a plan to make it where they want, they don't think they can just join and get everything...

One last thing, that idiot you are defending deserved every word he got thrown at him. He may even get worse than words.

Edited by IDEN
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Jinx said:

I don't plan on starting with a huge criminal empire. I plan on starting, like everybody else, as a nobody, and (hopefully) eventually building one up. I don't know how you've got it into your head that I ever wanted anything otherwise. In fact, rising up and putting the hours in is going to be half the fun. I also fail to see how I was metagaming, especially considering the fact that the game isn't out yet. But, I'm not here to argue and though I stand by what I said to that guy, I perhaps put it a little bluntly. My bad.

Edited by Johnny

2 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Heh, funny too watch the small fish get picked apart. 

Let's just say the Sharks are very hungry right now.

• Like 1

I suggest that people do not flame others, insult them nor disrespect anyone for their ideas.

As the human brain is made and with the society with live in today we act more aggressivly, but please try and remain calm this is simply an forum post and topic that is under the title " Mafia commission" go back to topic and stop derailing this topic. Doing such will end up with me actually reporting useless comments and other comments commenting other comments that has nothing to do with the topic.

It does not matter what words any gang, member, group or organization says as it will all be decided in-game and not on a forum where words are the only way of expressing yourself and your thoughts and so on. Please try and keep "calm" from now on and respect each other.

Go back to topic please.

___

There will be a problem in the organised criminal underworld as it can be divided by EU (EEA) , US and AS servers and so on.

My family will be on the EU server for starters.

Edited by FlyingDuck
When you are on your phone, you know..
  • Like 1

Sorry i have only read the first few posts so i am not fully up to date but with the whole different servers thing, for my MC i have decided to do each server as a chapter consisting of its own executives and members but they all report to the International President (Me :) ).

You could do something like this where you family branches out to different continents and its okay as its easy to cover up with RP especially me as i just say its a different chapter in a different continent.

Im sorry, ive been blabbering but if you can make any sense out of it, theres an idea.

Herzog

• Like 1