Vince

A Mafia Commission

I'm proposing a commission, made up of the heads of all three families, who will meet up and discuss business issues, mediate conflicts, and generally keep the peace between the families. Any issues relating to family conflicts can be resolved if we put our heads together.

J.M

Edited by Johnny
  • Like 3

As far as I know servers will be split by continents. @KevinLangston will play on US server, @FlyingDuck will play on EU. So I think their mafias would be on the servers they play on. Unless they want to branch out to other servers with clans or something... 

16 minutes ago, Vix said:

As far as I know servers will be split by continents. @KevinLangston will play on US server, @FlyingDuck will play on EU. So I think their mafias would be on the servers they play on. Unless they want to branch out to other servers with clans or something... 

There's still a possibility we will come into contact, and even if we don't it is likely there will be other gangs. We discussed it and we felt like putting this out there in case anyone is interested.

The commission is already been here from the beginning of time. 

I do rather not like to talk to much publicly about the mob and their business as I do not like attention too much if it can be gone against me.

There aren't many people who really take the mob-related business serious but you seem like you do.

My name is Mr John Gotti. 

My family ruins the veins of Yakuza relations, italian and american. 

I hate bloodshed just as much as normal civs does, and I do not intend to be big on killings and other shitty stuff. I rather much talk with two guys behind me.

However I like how you have the thoughts of a commission as it already is created and we are undergoing if you shall be invited or not, so please wait a bit for that.

Anyhow, great to meet you pal, hope we get along.

Best regards Mr John Gotti Aka FlyingDuck

• Like 2

I'm surprised none of the Mafia's are doing deals with gangs. I could easily see mafia's giving supplies to street gangs to do all the dirty work for them. lol

3 hours ago, Aetion said:

I'm surprised none of the Mafia's are doing deals with gangs. I could easily see mafia's giving supplies to street gangs to do all the dirty work for them. lol

If it weren't for us playing on different servers there's a good chance I already would have reached out to you about this.

• Like 1

@Johnny True - although doesn't the stats transfer to each official server? So everything you get on one server you get on the othe as well?

3 minutes ago, Aetion said:

@Johnny True - although doesn't the stats transfer to each official server? So everything you get on one server you get on the othe as well?

I hope so, a lot of deals and connections I have are resting on that. Will money and clothes also transfer?

2 hours ago, Johnny said:

I hope so, a lot of deals and connections I have are resting on that. Will money and clothes also transfer?

Probably lol. Tweet at them and find out. Or maybe @Vix has that in her catalog.

When it comes to official servers everything but houses/businesses will transfer. There's a limited amount of buildings on each server that can have 1 owner, so those won't be transferable. When it comes to apartments, money, clothes, anything you have in your house's storage, vehicles you own, probably your character's equipment- they will follow your character to every server. So everything but unique possessions/items is yours wherever you log in. :D Even your crime record will follow you... So most likely your profession too!

• Like 1

On 1/27/2016 at 9:19 AM, FlyingDuck said:

I hate bloodshed just as much as normal civs does, and I do not intend to be big on killings and other shitty stuff. I rather much talk with two guys behind me.

The Mafia comes with bloodshed, there is no way around it.

4 hours ago, IDEN said:

The Mafia comes with bloodshed, there is no way around it.

That doesn't mean you can't make an effort to avoid it.

I think that a commission is good, but may be pointless now, as first we have to see who is going to be on the same server as who. Having mafia's in a commission that play on another server is pointless. That's like in real life 2 mafias having rules, but the mafias are in different countries and will never see each other. 

• Like 1

I just realized this. Some of my business deals are going to be out of the window if they aren't on EU D:

i will be polite this time for the mafia

my name is helios fusion

owner of scorptek and by the name you mostly know what we do mostly

we are going to be in EU hate cops will not even give them to time of day.

buuuuuttt a crime family, with out branches of organisation we can be a power to have a long side you

don't want to say to much but intel is our thing

Edited by darkcyborg310

For more info on commissions, there is going to be a commission for basically each server. My commission i started is a private message, including 2 other mafias that will be playing on the same server as me. It will be this way because each server is basically a different world. The commission i'm in is US, Flying duck is EU and johnny is something else. 

15 hours ago, darkcyborg310 said:

i will be polite this time for the mafia

my name is helios fusion

owner of scorptek and by the name you mostly know what we do mostly

we are going to be in EU hate cops will not even give them to time of day.

buuuuuttt a crime family, with out branches of organisation we can be a power to have a long side you

don't want to say to much but intel is our thing

You do know this isn't GTA? 'Helios Fusion' isn't a valid RP Name.

2 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Johnny

ignore @darkcyborg310, he is just copy and pasting his "mafia" info. He is posting this crap all over the forums. 

Right well I'm glad, just hope he doesn't buy the game.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2016 at 8:32 AM, Johnny said:

You do know this isn't GTA? 'Helios Fusion' isn't a valid RP Name.

what name you think i should have then and no i didn't copy and paste everything