LylePyle

Henry Garner

Hello, I am Henry Garner and I want to let you know I will be running for Governor at the launch of the game. My main goal is not to stop crime completely- I see that as being unrealistic- but put a cap on it and shorten its lifespan. 

I've also been reading a lot of talk about Healthcare and wether it should be free or not. Personally I think Healthcare should be taxed, not to squeeze any and all citizens but to further benefits for any government workers. This means we can pay fair price to police, firefighters, trash collectors and other government workers. 

Here are some questions I believe I may get asked at some point in time.

Q: What party do you associate with?

A: While I tend to lean towards Republican I side with no party. I am Independent.

Q: Do you have any Government experience?

A: Some, I've roleplayed much of my life in the government. FBI, Police, Fire Fighter and so on. 

Q: Why put a tax on Healthcare?

A: Mainly to better compensate workers and give better Healthcare benefits. When you pay a tax for it you end up getting better treatments because of the money spent on funding and supplies to help further the life of yourself.

Q: Why should I support you?

A: Well, ultimately that's up to you. I feel I could bring a stable community and a stable environment for hard working people. I choose to set personal differences aside and work towards bringing a brighter tomorrow.

If there are anymore questions please feel free to ask. I love feedback and want to know what you think about all this. 

Henry Garner

12 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Welcome to the political arena! 

Thank you very much. 

• Like 1

UPDATE: I am starting to look for a campaign team. And if I can't bring that together that's fine. But I would like to bring together a team for our government. Meaning our own version of the IRS and people to help control money. 

50 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

I think we might need to see where you stand on more positions than just Healthcare.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my position. I'd love to answer them to the best of my abilities