Warzorwesumi

Questions About Modules? Availability

Hello Guys I am New Here and  i am planning to Pledge 15$ For Identity And I have Read Somewhere That The Modules Are Considered An Alpha Instead Of A Beta  So Is That A Typo Or Is There Going To Be A Full Map Part of Identity  Which is The Beta And Also Are There Vehicles In The Town Square module?? 

Thanks In Advance 

-Warzor Wesumi

I´m not 100% sure but i think, the First Module ( TownSquare ) is only a part of the map and the other Modules bring more parts of the map. 

But like i said, im not 100% sure. 

For the Town Square there are some screenshots in the forum. (   http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/2183-town-square-screenshots-updated-april-2017/   )  I think those could answer your question better then i can. 

Thanks But What I Was Clarifying Was That Are The Town Modules The Alpha Version Because If So Then What is The Beta Version If The Modules Are Not The Beta Version

Oh, Sorry my bad. Sorry in that point i have no answer on my own. 

@Warzorwesumi Well, the Town Square map is only going to be a part of the map, the name Town Square, has its literal meaning, a square part of a town. And the Town Square module is going to be an Alpha or possibly a pre-alpha only if they decide to add in new content. They are far from the beta.

So you are telling me that You can Play Modules as a 15$ Backer thank you and also I was not asking about the Map i was literally asking that would the beta be But thank you

I wouldn't consider the modules an alpha, I would call them demos of the features that will be in Identity. They will not have the full map, but the assets in the modules will be included in the full map. And I haven't heard anything about cars in the Town Square module, but I would say that no, there won't be any vehicles in that module. Somewhere down the line, the beta will be released which will be the unfinished game, if you bought the $30 Founder Pack or any more expensive pack you will get it, you will also get the modules which are just demos.

Edited by MntnChicken

Quite simple: No, the modules are not the beta. That's the simple answer you were looking for.
The beta will be later, after all the modules have been released. When? Who can tell.

17 hours ago, Warzorwesumi said:

Hello Guys I am New Here and  i am planning to Pledge 15$ For Identity And I have Read Somewhere That The Modules Are Considered An Alpha Instead Of A Beta  So Is That A Typo Or Is There Going To Be A Full Map Part of Identity  Which is The Beta And Also Are There Vehicles In The Town Square module?? 

Thanks In Advance 

-Warzor Wesumi

The Modules are an Alpha stage and in which the beta will be released shortly after all 3 modules are complete. The Beta is the closest thing to the full game and so yes you can expect the full map likely to be with the Beta.

The Town Square module will consist of a "Town Square" and is the social module. No cars will be in this module.

The second module is the S.W.A.T. Module and is a competitive cops vs robbers. 

Lastly the 3rd Module is where you will see cars as it is the Racing Module and is the final module before Beta. Cars won't be in the other 2 modules as they are the last thing which will be worked upon.

The Modules are standalone pieces of the game @MntnChicken, they are closed off pieces of the map yes but are a set of Alpha stages.

I hope this helps and anymore questions, then just ask.

Regards,

- LuckyDuck.