Question

More or less how will gangs work? Will they be considered careers, or will you just commit crimes and associate yourselves with others who are unofficially part of a gang? In the event that gangs are a more official system, will there be official ranks? Also what will be decidable by the boss, etc. Thanks!

9 answers to this question

So mafias and gangs might work as guilds with custom titles and the boss giving members privileges both via game options and role play. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vix said:

So mafias and gangs might work as guilds with custom titles and the boss giving members privileges both via game options and role play. 

Awesome, that'd be great.

So is it confermed that real gansta will gain special abilities that plebs will not have7

20 minutes ago, MrBot said:

So is it confermed that real gansta will gain special abilities that plebs will not have7

NO, this is a real life simulator and "Special Abilities" don't come under realism.

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

NO, this is a real life simulator and "Special Abilities" don't come under realism.

Cops characters are already have this abilities, for example:

- Officer how did you knew about he has commited a crime7

- I heard voice of God in my head. He said that man is a murderer!

- Officer how did you track that criminal7

- In childhood I was hit by lightning... When I opened my eyes in hospital I saw a flag above my neighbor and my iphone was gone! Later I tracked it with gps and it was inside neigbors house! So I decided to be policemen.

If cops have special abilities why real gansta will not have them7

And what about:

On 1/26/2016 at 4:08 PM, Vix said:

Special game options for real gansta7 In crafting7! In criminal activity7! Exclusive rope, mask, drugs, trash cans capture abilities7!

Edited by MrBot

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Some crimes require a witness to report, while other more severe crimes on official servers are automatically reported.

[quote]

- Officer how did you knew about he has commited a crime7

- I heard voice of God in my head. He said that man is a murderer!

[qoute] You can't hide bodies, although we may add that later. When you kill someone, an invisible flag allows cops to arrest you.

- In childhood I was hit by lightning... When I opened my eyes in hospital I saw a flag above my neighbor and my iphone was gone! Later I tracked it with gps and it was inside neigbors house! So I decided to be policemen.

And what about:

On 1/26/2016 at 4:08 PM, Vix said:

Special game options for real gansta7 In crafting7! In criminal activity7! Exclusive rope, mask, drugs, trash cans capture abilities7!

6 minutes ago, MrBot said:

And what about:

Firstly, I you should re-word that "Special Abilities" to "Exclusive Features" because well special abilities sounds like powers and don't fit.

Secondly, why do you need to be in a gang to get things like masks, think of real life. A mask is available to anyone and it don't matter if your in a gang or not, be realistic. 

trash cans capture abilities7!

What the hell do you mean by this? it makes no sense.

Special game options for real gansta7 In crafting7! In criminal activity7! Exclusive rope, mask, drugs,

Why would they be exclusive, it should be the same all around because you don't need to be in a gang to be a criminal!

12 minutes ago, MrBot said:

Capture territories like all real niggas do in GTA, so map territories change colors to gang colour and money starts falling from air for winners!

I understand this being exclusive, but you know all those features cop features are for balance! Yeah, having some exclusives for gang members but you don't need to many.

17 minutes ago, MrBot said:

All features mentioned above are on thousands of shitty, non logical, non civil friendly samp/mta servers with 100-1000 online payers on each and i clearly understand cheaters that spawn gatling guns to make balance.They just gain their exclusive feature!

Well there will be only 300 players on each server for official servers and well rented ones

Edited by JamesLuck01