I will rp as a lawyer,and own my own lawyer firm.

Here is my backstory

I was born in Arizona with a normal life until when I was 6, my parents got a divorce and my dad moved straight to a 19 year old girl but he was sentenced to 9 years in jail after I told the cops I saw bruises on here and some tiny cuts.

When I left school I started to travel the world for two months first going to Washington D.C then London,China,Japan,Toronto then finally Germany.

Once I got back I started law School and passed the final exam with"flying colours" then I started to work at red`s law firm then I quit 2 Years later and attempted to start my own firm "hawk law firm" for two years In Arizona before relocating to Berlin,Germany and three years won best European lawyer agency award in 2006 then I decided to expand and buy 3 building in washinton D.C,London and in the town of identity.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2016 at 9:42 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

But you can't run the bank of identity, the devs stated it a while back that the bank won't be player owned. So unfortunately, you won't be the bank of identity owner, more or less you will be a loan shark.

IDK how many times I've said this, but the AI run banks aren't really banks. They're piggy banks. You put money in and it stays there, and then you take their money out. I'm going to be running a REAL bank. I will use the money my clients put in their accounts to administer loans are make a profit. In exchange I will make interest payments to everyone who stores their money in an account at my bank. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

IDK how many times I've said this, but the AI run banks aren't really banks. They're piggy banks. You put money in and it stays there, and then you take their money out. I'm going to be running a REAL bank. I will use the money my clients put in their accounts to administer loans are make a profit. In exchange I will make interest payments to everyone who stores their money in an account at my bank. 

Sounds like a rare piece of serious RP right there. Would be good for the serious RPers instead of putting it in a bank and watch it float in mid air and nothing happen to it until you take it out.

• Like 1

I think that really bugs me is people keep saying they're going to be hookers or in that such of field, like honestly i think my ideal would be to work in a coffee shop or some sort of that, Just getting that really full good feeling of RP' i'm really looking forward to this. 

My name is Norf Yung. In a past life I made a living by hunting bounties and working as a private investigator for small-time clients. Spouses wanting to find out if their significant other is cheating on them, politicians looking for dirt on their opponents, things like that. However, a tragic event and the loss of a dear friend drove me to alcoholism and drug addiction.

I plan on rebuilding my life and start off as a small-time gun for hire. Using my criminal skills for intimidation and assault. Eventually I will move toward taking kill contracts and hone my skills in private investigation and stealth to complete small hits for trustworthy clients. If it all works out well, I plan on building an underground enterprise by hiring killers and managing their contracts.

Probably not the most original idea, but it sounds like fun.