On 1/26/2016 at 8:01 AM, Shimozukachi said:

peoples that won't roleplay in identity will most probably be hobos, try to piss on your character or stay jailed.

They'll end up dead too, most likely. ESPECIALLY if they try to R Kelly me, I'm not about to have some homeless prick urinate all over me and walk away alive. Hell, they'll be lucky if I just put'em in a wheel chair.

• Like 1

I'm gonna try and rp as seriously as I can. Going to rp a character opposite to my rl. Which should be nice a relaxing.

@AndrewDonaldson i posted a back story somewhere on the forums but apparently it didnt fit with the game so im thinking of changing it but havent thought of a new one yet

On 2/15/2016 at 6:41 AM, Aldo_The_Wiseguy said:

Jesus, I use to moderate a gmod darkrp server. WORST Decision I ever made......

I'm hoping for serious role play as well, not that semi-serious bullshit.

I used to own one. Trying to get people to actually roleplay was so damn hard.

• Like 2

I would probably try to SeriousRP, but I have a tendency to make mistakes, as in I would have a backstory and all the other stuff, but I might accidently break character from time to time.

My char will be called Ben, a shady guy, not many friends, not very sociable... He is a tough guy although he may not seem it, his life of crime back in the days has left many scars, mental and physical, he has but one eye, his face is full of gang ink. He isn't huge but is buffer then average, he is an adderall addict therefore he stays awake almost 24/7 he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty, weather that be taking someone out.... For a price or cleaning up an "accident". Ben will do most things for money, nobody apart from ben knows his upbringing and past, this is a fresh start....

I can't wait for real roleplay scenarios between people, because with that combined with the beauty of the games aesthetics and the mechanics, it will be such an amazing experience, that will make you want to play every single day. 

Im just hoping that this game will have a lot more actual RPers. The sort that sit there in an MMO and type out a paragraph about how they just ate a loaf of bread. Me being one of those people i can tell you it pays off. I dont like the little kids that shoot up the town and then say it was a act of terror or self defense. Id rather someone RPed a schizophrenic who goes on a rampage and the police have to bring him down.

7 hours ago, Herzog said:

Im just hoping that this game will have a lot more actual RPers. The sort that sit there in an MMO and type out a paragraph about how they just ate a loaf of bread. Me being one of those people i can tell you it pays off. I dont like the little kids that shoot up the town and then say it was a act of terror or self defense. Id rather someone RPed a schizophrenic who goes on a rampage and the police have to bring him down.

there are kids on the forums (well, not really kids, but they act like kids).

• Like 1

The only worry I have is that probably the majority of popular youtubers will cover this game and (i.e. PSISyndicate, Rhino Crunch, Datguylirik, FrankieonPCin1080p, etc.) So hopefully this game wont be overrun by a bunch of little kids who couldn't get whitelisted for A3L servers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LoneWolf1557 said:

The only worry I have is that probably the majority of popular youtubers will cover this game and (i.e. PSISyndicate, Rhino Crunch, Datguylirik, FrankieonPCin1080p, etc.) So hopefully this game wont be overrun by a bunch of little kids who couldn't get whitelisted for A3L servers.

that would happen if the game isn't expensive and if it run's smooth on a zuse z1 (on a really weak system)

On 3/16/2016 at 9:40 AM, Shimozukachi said:

that would happen if the game isn't expensive and if it run's smooth on a zuse z1 (on a really weak system)

Well i hope i can run it on my computer with my gtx 960. At least on medium. 

But i am hyped for the game and the RP. I will probably be a trucker with a apartment

I will be working with @Chuc and @Sicario in order to be successful entrepreneurs. I plan on starting the first bank of Identity and will pay out interest and give out loans.

Here is my character's backstory if anyone is interested:

After completing his studies at Oxford, Carpe, of the highly respected Pecuniam bloodline, was simply screwed out of his inheritance. Expecting up to this point to live a life of luxury and be a respected member of wealthy society, this simply would not do. It was time to put his Oxford education to the test. With several degrees including Finance, Economics, Gentry and, Business, Carpe decided to move to the island in order to make his fortune. Although he would never be the old money respectable man he thought, perhaps he could be something greater.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, uncannierlink said:

I will be working with @Chuc and @Sicario in order to be successful entrepreneurs. I plan on starting the first bank of Identity and will pay out interest and give out loans.

After completing his studies at Oxford, Carpe, of the highly respected Pecuniam bloodline, was simply screwed out of his inheritance. Expecting up to this point to live a life of luxury and be a respected member of wealthy society, this simply would not do. It was time to put his Oxford education to the test. With several degrees including Finance, Economics, Gentry and, Business, Carpe decided to move to the island in order to make his fortune. Although he would never be the old money respectable man he thought, perhaps he could be something greater.

sounds great :D

G'day I plan to juice the rp outta this game. So I am going to rp as a 24 year old male left home in Australia at 18 and whose wife just broke up with him (that is the reason I moved to America) and his life went up in smokes. And now he is starting to recover and he is trying to become a copper, and aims to own his own trucking company. Well guys that's it UM I am terrible at backstories so yeah anyway that's me :) 

Edited by WickedGamer57

I'm going to be the best cop I can be and abide by every law, and work hard to catch all crimals. So be warned . -_-

I'm basically just going to be Zayn Malik lmao. I want to get a job in the entretainment career.

On 22/03/2016 at 0:40 PM, uncannierlink said:

But you can't run the bank of identity, the devs stated it a while back that the bank won't be player owned. So unfortunately, you won't be the bank of identity owner, more or less you will be a loan shark.