KevinLangston

MTA SA (Closest to Identity)

MTA SA is basically, Gta SanAndreas multiplayer on PC. There is one server on that game called Cit2. It usually has 800 people on it. Basically no NPC, and 800 real people on the SanAndreas map. There are tons of jobs, Police, ambulance, fireman, garbage man, farmer, fisher, pilot, and criminal. With all of these jobs come custom scripting to make them full. Farmers have custom jobs, and ways to plant things and get money, fisher get boats and do a sort of minigame to actually get fish, and criminals have turfing, different drugs, robbing stores, atms, and houses. Every house on the server is also ownable by a player like identity will be. In case anyone plays the game, pm me. 

• Like 2

I wouldn't call Cit the closest to identity as it has nothing to do with roleplay and such.

If you're looking for an experience like Identity on MTA:SA I highly advise you to try out OwlGaming.

On 1/26/2016 at 3:57 AM, Lenny said:

I wouldn't call Cit the closest to identity as it has nothing to do with roleplay and such.

If you're looking for an experience like Identity on MTA:SA I highly advise you to try out OwlGaming.

Tried to apply once, never got on that server. 

Well; technically the "closest game to Identity" would be Arma's Altis Life... y'know because Asylum Entertainment...

Owlgaming sucks and so does MTA if you want actual roleplay i suggest getting SAMP and playing on LSRP or RCRP.

1 hour ago, Rengar said:

Owlgaming sucks and so does MTA if you want actual roleplay i suggest getting SAMP and playing on LSRP or RCRP.

tryed it. ended with me killing everyone who tryed to steal my car.

46 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Are there any Hardcore RP servers that are very active? May give it a go sometime

there are always whitelisted servers. the good thing about them is that there is mostly no rdm, vdm or vrdm at all.

4 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Awesome. San Andreas is my favorite GTA in the series so being able to RP on it will be a huge perk

that means the support of each server will know your reallife name, birthdate etc.

23 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Why would they need to know any of that?

good question. how about you ask one of that whitelisted server owners?