sleepysadkid

Interested in Roleplay?

Yo so I'm looking for a few people who really like getting into roleplay to make a small discord channel where we can flesh out our characters together and form backstory and relationships and stuff just so we have that together ones the game is actually out. When the game is out of course we're free to go our own ways and stuff but I just think it would be cool to have other contacts or even ex's or siblings or cousins or whatever. 

I'm really just looking for people who will be dedicated to the roleplay experience but you don't have to have any past experience with this kind of thing because I only have experience with written roleplay. 

Preferably people who are all on around the same time. I'm in EST and my computer schedule ranges from 3 pm to 3 am here with some days off because of work and classes when fall semester starts and a little bit of pull in either directions of those times so if you're someone who is only on like 6 am-12 pm EST it might not work for us.

But yeah. . . hit me up if you're interested.

Edited by sleepysadkid
  • Like 1

I'm interested in joining this, and I have a general idea of what I want my character to look like and her personality, and such. However, her career I can't pick quite yet until the game is launched or a list is given out with a pretty detailed list of the optional jobs. It's kinda difficult to pick one when I have no idea what there is out there yet. But, yeah, I like to roleplay and having some contacts before the game even launches is a good idea, so I am open to join this. :D

• Like 1

I think its an interesting idea. I know what role I want to play but it's a bit unorthodox compared to other people so it would be good to have some friends before the beta. Please send me the link if you create it =)

• Like 1

I'm new to MMO and was hoping to meet new people please inbox me with more info. I never RP so this is new for me but siked overall. Let me know.

• Like 1

Is the roleplaying feature in this game like LaRPS? I might be interested. I would like to roleplay as an insane dominatrix and beat the crap out of ppl. YAAS!

Hey! So I'm messaging all of you right now but the system only lets me send one message a minute. Anyways, I do have it up and I'm gonna go for 8 people to start with so if there is anyone else who is interested in this please tell me as soon as possible!

• Like 1

I'd be very keen to join up with some people to role play - got a character devised - simple beat cop thing.

• Like 1

I'd like to join and I've experience in RP and some experience in written rp. But my time zone is CEST so I don't know if it could work to roleplay with you all. Depends on if there is other EU players in the group. But if not, I don't think it would work

We are still looking for people who could be playing on EST time zone and are aiming for a great role playing experience. Those interested to join please answer the thread or send a pm to sleepysadkid or me for the link. 

ohh I want to play. i've been on the RP #3 thread in the forum for awhile i will looooooooooove to check it out

As a mad scientist I'm looking for a room to rent. Anyone need a room mate? I only got a few things I need. And am willing to work for rent.