Hey i just had the best idea for you guys and i believe you should add a grafiti feature so gangs can spread their name or just do it for fun. 

I think it will be a cool thing to implement.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

this would be an absolutely lovely idea, but with servers and such i'm not too sure how it would be done. i know something similar in BDO(the xbox one x console exclusive, black desert online) has something similar where you fight for a city and your banner is hung up all around, but that would only be on that particular server. i don't know if asylum will be doing servers where you're given a list and you can choose which to go to OR a "mega server" where it's one giant server with little subservers that you randomly join similar to GTA online and ESO.

I pity the one who will have his house tag ahah..

Otherwise this is not a bad idea, it would add in realism, and give an additional reason for arrest !
To see if it is realizable for the dev .. because it implies to be able to add a transparent texture itself, being able to "clean" them also.

Hey,

Graffiti will only be allowed in certain areas and so tagging houses is a no go unfortunately at this point.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey,

Graffiti will only be allowed in certain areas and so tagging houses is a no go unfortunately at this point.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

well its great to know it will be a feature   /    Perhaps alley ways?

Edited by JakeTheGinge6

20 minutes ago, JakeTheGinge6 said:

well its great to know it will be a feature   /    Perhaps alley ways?

No info on where but only designated spots.

If it is added everything should be graffitiable like cars and what not itd be fun to go around and spray a car! Espicially if gangs were targetting someone and could put a circle name and a x through it like in real life!

Just like apb reloaded, it has "open world" graffiti points where you can place your own personal graffiti.

On 6/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, Peridot5XG said:

If it is added everything should be graffitiable like cars and what not itd be fun to go around and spray a car! Espicially if gangs were targetting someone and could put a circle name and a x through it like in real life!

A lot of people would complain about having their things ruined. I think the idea of having specific areas for graffiti is a great idea. Maybe they'll humor you and throw in some props like broken down cars or something so you're not just tagging the same wall over and over again.

Itd be adding realism maybe should a paid extra for full coverage rather than only going for minimum coverage