dashingzowie11

i just got the beta package

Hopefully soon but this is a startup and a very big game luckily it now has allot of funding granted they need to make it perfect now.

• Like 1

I'd suggest you do some research into the company before paying anything to them. I did just that and have charged back my payment after discovering very dodgy things.

This game will not be released, i would be willing to bet money on it.

Kickstarter has a policy that if a project doesnt get finished they wont pay back the money to pledgers. Which is why they are making it look like they are working on the game, and to also get more 'pledges' through there own paypal system.

1 hour ago, Sarican said:

I'd suggest you do some research into the company before paying anything to them. I did just that and have charged back my payment after discovering very dodgy things.

Kickstarter has a policy that if a project doesnt get finished they wont pay back the money to pledgers. Which is why they are making it look like they are working on the game, and to also get more 'pledges' through there own paypal system.

Maybe you should consider reading through DEVBlogs, Youtube Videos and the Offical Website before deterring the work of others. Kickstarter may have the policy of no refunds on unfinished projects, but that doesn't mean it won't be released. It's people like you that question the little errors or smallprints that seem to be offputting which puts you in massive disbelive of the current intentions of games like this. If you're gonna cry bout it, leave.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sarican said:

Hey there, 

Everyone understands that you or some people think it is not happening but everyone here is here because they think the opposite.

Firstly I would like to explain that the devs would not give out a refund to those who asked for one if they had doubts as for time or if they had personal issues. Secondly, the devs say that if you have doubts Please hold off from pledging because they would rather them not have doubts before pledging and encourage people that they should wait before doing so.

It is your opinion about what you think and well if others believe in the project then it is their belief. No one is forcing anyone to pledge into the game and that is the pledger's decision alone. 

Anyways, I hope that you eventually change your mind and be sure to wait for more content or the full game before buying the game again or not. It is purely your decision to do so but maybe your doubts will go away once the 1st module releases.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

@dashingzowie11 

Hello and Welcome to the community!

Please enjoy yourself here while also feel free to ask questions and check out the 2 FAQ's as they provide great information. The 2 FAQ's can be found linked in my signature.

What will you be doing in the full game?

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

Welcome dashingzowie

i compare it to payday, breakingbad, BattlefieldHardline, Mafia/Godfather and Secondlife
what are you excited about the most? which path do you wanna choose?
wish you a great time here! hope to see you in game, we cant wait too.