Sarican

Immigrant looking for a new life.

Hi there, my name is Sarican. I am an immigrant looking for a new life in a new country, I have with me my passport, $1000 cash and a hat! Oh and I managed to aquire a rusty car on arrival to get me to my destination.

I am hoping to take my lorry driving license to be able to become a delivery man while I train as a police officer to help battle the crime within our country.

Like many others I will be needing friends and contacts in all different trades, who knows when your car might break down and dont have enough to go to a major garage to fix it. Thats where i'll be hoping to make some friends to be able to offer my services or products in exchange for yours.

I hope to get to know many of you on our journey to the full game release, see you soon!

• Like 1

Hey @Sarican and welcome to the Identity community. 

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

Welcome Sarican
another cop, hm? well xD i hope we can meet friendly :P 
wish you a great time here! hope to see you in game