Villasenor

Licenses and Citzenship

Do you think this should be implemented?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be in Identity?

• Yes of course!
    • Maybe with some modification.
    • This should not be implemented!

I don't know if this was planned already, but I will suggest it anyway.

What will it add?

Multiple licenses including drivers license, trucking license, weapons license, business etc. This will also add citizenship papers that you choose to be given. There will be green cards and work visas as well. Licenses and permissions to be in the land can be taken from you. These will all be an inventory item and able to be given to other players like officers. 

Optional:

• Tests and a quiz for licenses. This will educate every person about the license which is no excuse for using it incorrectly and getting it taken away.
  • Careers in government who accept or deny license applications. Except for driving and citizenship.
  •  

Why should this be added?

Allows police department to keep track of criminals. Allows new types of roleplay like immigration. Adds realism in many ways. None of these should be hard nor be expensive to get but be required. 

Have anything to add? Comment it down below!

Edited by Villasenor

Hey there, 

Nice suggestion, however; There will be a driving license, a gun license but likely no work visas or no trucking license.

You will have to do a tutorial for a driving license and that license covers trucks also. A gun license has not been taken into detail of how you wold acquire it but it likely is the same as the driving license one.

For the the visas, they are not needed because when you buy/ pledge for the game, you are purchasing your passport to the Identity world and so you are a citizen and not an immigrant.

I believe that it could add extra RP but it is pointless for visas when everyone is a citizen.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

I like this idea and i think a skill queue should also be implemented for the harder more dangerous licences like explosives maybe or certain drug proccessing