Aetion

300 Block Boys

Welcome to the Almighty 300 Block Boys Nation, or 300 Block Boys (3BB/TBB) for short.

We are a street gang located in Roseport City (Unless the city names stated by the devs change obviously)

We are a band of brothers, we make our money together, have each other's back, etc.

We traffic drugs, weapons, and things of that nature. We also of course, kill our enemies.

We are willing to ally with other Street gangs and/or Mafia's, just PM me.

You are free to PM me as well if you want to join.

Roles

Affiliate - This is when you want to see what it will be like being in the gang.

Contributor - You can be this rank if you wish to remain doing legal activities, but want a business deal with us. Like say you own a gunstore. You sell guns to us for a cheap price and/or you give some of your money to us, we protect your place and fulfill your drug habits and such.

Soldier - When we are at war, soldiers are the main people who go out and do drives by's, walk up's and such. The ones posted up on the corner making sure no opps (oppositon) are in our turf. You can wear our colors, and especially the TBB hoodies we will have.

Shooter - Basically the same job as the Soldier, except you're proven loyal. You'll get more opportunities

The Plug/Dealer - You sell Drugs, Guns, etc. You can also grow these things.

OG's - Very few people will get this, it's basically the leaders. The people who negotiate with other gangs, do business, and tell the shooters who to target specifically (If we want someone whacked), etc.

Leader/Founder - Obviously me, in charge of everything. I assign OG's.

Rules

Don't kill another TBB member

Respect eachother, we all in this together try'na get this money

No snitches, snitches are KOS

Don't come up to anyone using some 90's slang. It's cringe worthy asf

Nobody just "retires" you simply go inactive, if you still want to help out when you get tired of the illegal life, just be a contributor.

If an OG tells you something, do it.

Our color is blue, you are obviously allowed to wear black and white with it. But we will have TBB hoodies and such for us.

We will have a Discord server as well.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Vix said:

Just noticed that every gang lately is made for men. xD

Probably because you're like the 1 out of 10 women on this forum

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Probably because you're like the 1 out of 10 women on this forum

But I'm also like the most awesome user on this forum though. v.v

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vix said:

Nah that's me. I wish the forum was more active though. Sucks waiting for a new topic

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Santoyo said:

A faction i'm interested in. I might want to RP with this faction once the game comes out. 

You got a steam bro?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vix said:

Well, i plan on recruiting females to my family. It will make the Mafia more fun. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vix said:

Btw I'm sure all gangs in this game so far are open to both genders. At least I am lol

Girls are also useful, even so more then men in some cases. If you have a good "Girl Friend", she could infiltrate another crew and get info easier then a guy. Just the way things are. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aetion said:

Btw I'm sure all gangs in this game so far are open to both genders. At least I am lol

There is one gang here, Men Of Mayhem, where if you're lady you have little options.

I just find it awkward when in the description it says "We are a band of brothers" or "Call other members brother" because I'm clearly a sis. xD

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Vix said:

There is one gang here, Men Of Mayhem, where if you're lady you have little options.

I just find it awkward when in the description it says "We are a band of brothers" or "Call other members brother" because I'm clearly a sis. xD

Yeah, I should have added sisters, I went over this like 5 times knowing I was missing something. xD

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Vix said:

Not true, IRL their are gangsta bitches :D

On 1/25/2016 at 1:49 AM, Aetion said:

Contributor - You can be this rank if you wish to remain doing legal activities, but want a business deal with us. Like say you own a gunstore. You sell guns to us for a cheap price and/or you give some of your money to us, we protect your place and fulfill your drug habits and such.

I think I may want to make a deal with you since I might have a mini side job which I will need to keep protected, low, and hidden. I could sell weapons, drugs, and other items to you for a cheaper price. I hope we can do business sometime.

4 hours ago, Crumby said:

I think I may want to make a deal with you since I might have a mini side job which I will need to keep protected, low, and hidden. I could sell weapons, drugs, and other items to you for a cheaper price. I hope we can do business sometime.

pm me about it

• Like 1

I am making a Steam group for people interested in wanting to be in the gang. This way we can keep up with everyone.

On 1/25/2016 at 8:27 AM, Vix said:

Well Vix, I'm sure there's a gang or crime family that's willing to accept you..Somewhere within the forums...

@Vix, your popularity and intelligence regarding Identity will probably get you in any male gang, simply because you are that resourceful. So don't take any offence, around 90% of these forums are males, if not higher. And that you are regarded the highest on these forums is also a standout. Keep up the good work Vix!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Vix, your popularity and intelligence regarding Identity will probably get you in any male gang, simply because you are that resourceful. So don't take any offence, around 90% of these forums are males, if not higher. And that you are regarded the highest on these forums is also a standout. Keep up the good work Vix!

Aww thank you! ^u^ I'll do my best!

On 1/25/2016 at 1:27 PM, Vix said:

That's not a downside, that's a challenge. A challenge to create your own.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaxx_On said:

That's not a downside, that's a challenge. A challenge to create your own.

Maybe for another female, I'm just going to be a stripper.

12 hours ago, Chuc said:

@Vix a gang of strippers maybe

Like that band of old ladies from Fallout New Vegas! Except, you know, instead of old ladies you are young strippers.