Sign in to follow this  
SpirokBr

Doubt about Buy

Question

Hello guys! I'm in doubt on one thing, after buying a package how will players have access to the game when the first module is released? And where in the forum should I ask such questions?
If this part of the forum is not for questions like this, please excuse me!

9 answers to this question

Here is the Q&A but I bet that the BETA will be In the form of a launcher and that we will connect to the games dedicated servers and not private servers. We will probably be notified about the beta and will get a launcher like the won used in minecraft where we log in and so on.

But I could be totally wrong, Im not making the game.

~Luck~

-Whopper 

Thank you whopper! I am asking these questions because I want to get all the doubts before buying the package.

Hey @SpirokBr,

Here is the page which is likely where the launcher will be downloaded from (But it will actually be on the new website). However Modules (Alpha will be downloaded / launched by a launcher which you will download from this site (New one), the Beta will be released next year and will be launched also through a launcher like the modules and for the full game, you will receive a email with a steam key for you to activate it on steam.

I hope this helps,

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey @SpirokBr,

Here is the page which is likely where the launcher will be downloaded from (But it will actually be on the new website). However Modules (Alpha will be downloaded / launched by a launcher which you will download from this site (New one), the Beta will be released next year and will be launched also through a launcher like the modules and for the full game, you will receive a email with a steam key for you to activate it on steam.

I hope this helps,

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

@LuckyDuck 

So will we get access to the alpha modules or just the beta next year?

17 horas atrás, LuckyDuck disse:

Hey @SpirokBr ,

Aqui está a página que é provável onde o lançador será baixado (Mas na verdade estará no novo site). No entanto, os Módulos (Alpha serão baixados / lançados por um iniciador que você irá baixar deste site (Novo), o Beta será lançado no próximo ano e será lançado também por meio de um iniciador como os módulos e para o jogo completo. Receba um e-mail com uma chave de vapor para ativá-lo no vapor.

Eu espero que isso ajude,

Cumprimentos,

Pato de Sorte.

So does the first module not come out this year and only next year? You should only be kidding with customers because there is no other explanation since they said that the first module would be released at the beginning of the year and now it is next year.
Thank you, I already know that I will buy other games and when they have more clarity about the launch I will buy.

8 minutes ago, SpirokBr said:

So does the first module not come out this year and only next year? You should only be kidding with customers because there is no other explanation since they said that the first module would be released at the beginning of the year and now it is next year.
Thank you, I already know that I will buy other games and when they have more clarity about the launch I will buy.

A lot of the community predicts that the first module will come out this summer. The beta is what @LuckyDuck said will come out next year. :)

1 hour ago, SpirokBr said:

The 1st module (Town Square) is an Alpha stage and will be released soon. Beta is the closest thing to the full game and won't be out until after all 3 modules.

27 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

O 1º módulo (Praça da Cidade) é um estágio Alpha e será lançado em breve. Beta é a coisa mais próxima do jogo completo e não estará fora até os 3 módulos.

Ah okay. I got it wrong, excuse me. So when it reaches 16,200 people I will buy the package, thank you