richtaylor

Fake money and Credit Cards Stolen IN-GAME

Hello everyone,

I only knew this game today and I'm going to buy because I simply identify and adore.
I would like to give two ideas that I think are quite productive and unique due to no games to have.
First, fake notes! From manufacturing, selling or even using them! There could be shops where you could purchase materials such as printers to make notes, and then the player would choose to sell them (as if he sold drugs or DarkWeb if he exists in the game) or even go to a café and pay with the counterfeit notes. If this is implemented it will be unique!
Secondly, credit cards. This could be implemented when stealing people or buying over the internet. Credit cards would be used to raise cash from ATMs or even buy things from it.
Obviously in all this, working on ways to result and fail.
This is my idea.
Greetings :)

I think credit cards is a great addition but sadly for the fake money, I don't think it will work but it is a good idea.

• Like 2

If fake credit cards and counterfeit money is invented people will find ways to glitch it to exploit it, it's going to become a game-breaking bug and will probably result in chaos happening.

• Like 2