Sign in to follow this  
Pepighostrid3r

IDENTITY CAR CUSTOMIZATION SHOWCASE- DIFFERENT COLORS AND WHEELS PREVIEW!

Hey guys. Here's another short video from "TheDynasty". I'm very happy to share it with you. I would like to apologize if someone has already uploaded it.

Regards,

Peter :)

• Like 1

My entire business plan for identity rides on automotive stuff. I hope Its not like GTA 5. 

As much as I want it to be like My Summer Car or Car Mechanic Simulator, I don't think it will be. I could be wrong, but if not then I'll definitely be let down, along with other players who want to be mechanics and such.

2 hours ago, Whitefeather said:

As much as I want it to be like My Summer Car or Car Mechanic Simulator, I don't think it will be. I could be wrong, but if not then I'll definitely be let down, along with other players who want to be mechanics and such.

As a real mechanic studying to take the ASE certification test I can say yes id also be disappointed if its not. 

Honestly I'm probably not going to customize my car unless I have a LOT of money because there really isn't a point, I'm just going to get a decent car and save my money

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Orbiit said:

Honestly I'm probably not going to customize my car unless I have a LOT of money because there really isn't a point, I'm just going to get a decent car and save my money

What? "...not going to customize my car..." as a car person Im legally required to ask. No offense.

~Best of Luck With A NON Car Life~

-Whopper

3 hours ago, Whopper said:

What? "...not going to customize my car..." as a car person Im legally required to ask. No offense.

~Best of Luck With A NON Car Life~

-Whopper

by that I mean I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars on changing the color to gold or metallic red or whatever it is, neither am I going to change the wheels and stuff, I don't really see a point unless I'm rich, and I'm completely fine with a regular car with no customizations on it lol

This is sweet, I didn't see this footage anywhere. When was this released? The paints are deadly

6 hours ago, KifDawg said:

This is sweet, I didn't see this footage anywhere. When was this released? The paints are deadly

It was posted on Friday. :)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r