Hi everyone! Been a long time, huh? ;)

I know that even the Town Square module hasn't been released yet, but from what I've read the Town Square module will be a social one. Well, I like to sometimes play games where you can talk to people who also play games instead of shooting everyone in pieces (like I do in GTA).
So my question is: Will the modules stay after the Beta and the full game will be released?

Thanks for reading (and/or replying) :D

Edited by Tymberlejk

3 hours ago, Tymberlejk said:

Hi everyone! Been a long time, huh? ;)

I know that even the Town Square module hasn't been released yet, but from what I've read the Town Square module will be a social one. Well, I like to sometimes play games where you can talk to people who also play games instead of shooting everyone in pieces (like I do in GTA).
So my question is: Will the modules stay after the Beta and the full game will be released?

Thanks for reading (and/or replying) :D

I also hope its not like GTA 5 with only killing. But gamers love mayhem and probably will go full anarchy. 

26 minutes ago, Whopper said:

I also hope its not like GTA 5 with only killing. But gamers love mayhem and probably will go full anarchy. 

The town square module won't have that. If you are referring to the actual game, there is so much of the community that doesn't want it to be just killing, we want to start businesses, do stuff legitimately. If it does get that bad there are always private servers. :)

• Like 3

On 6/23/2017 at 2:21 PM, MntnChicken said:

The town square module won't have that. If you are referring to the actual game, there is so much of the community that doesn't want it to be just killing, we want to start businesses, do stuff legitimately. If it does get that bad there are always private servers. :)

Do you know if private servers can be created by just anybody? Or does it cost to make your own server? 

3 hours ago, Eviana said:

Do you know if private servers can be created by just anybody? Or does it cost to make your own server? 

You have to rent a server from a chosen server provider the devs trust.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

You have to rent a server from a chosen server provider the devs trust.

but what if i just so happen to have a server tucked away in a closet... your saying i will not be able to run a server from home?

25 minutes ago, DadOfMad said:

but what if i just so happen to have a server tucked away in a closet... your saying i will not be able to run a server from home?

This will not be possible, because the dev's will not release a server software to host a server at home (or at your own VPS, Root Server, etc.) 

• Like 2