Whopper

Hey!

Hello,

My name Is Whopper(In Game) I saw this game In a list of 2017 Free World games so I bought a position a couple months back. I haven't thought about this game until recently when I broke both my arms. So now I have nothing else to do but try and type this intro. 

I cant wait for the game to come out it seems fun. This forum also seems fun I love my self a good forum. 

I dont do much rpg games except GTA and this seems like GTA on Steroids. I love the concept of an open market in a game. I also love car, guns, and violence. Hopefully this game wont be like GTA with mass shootings and griefing. 

I cant wait for the game to come out so I can play with the business side of it. I also have friends who are awaiting my review on the game before they purchase it.

Well Ill probably play around in all the RPG forums so see ya there until the BETA access comes out. Maybe Ill go for a forum moderator later down the road because that seems to be my hobbies when It comes to forums and servers is getting MOD or ADMIN. I've been admin on 3 csgo surf servers and forums, Mod on 2 car forums, and allot of Reddit forums until I quit Reddit for my health. Safe to say I will obey the rules.

~Whopper~

Welcome Whopper! Glad your here :) 

I wish your arms a well recovery! I'm pretty curious how you broke both of them, but I will not press if you do not wish to talk about that.

Also good luck with the forum mod desire. Surely we shall meet in the Town Square! I look forward to it :) 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr_Fisk said:

Welcome Whopper! Glad your here :) 

I wish your arms a well recovery! I'm pretty curious how you broke both of them, but I will not press if you do not wish to talk about that.

Also good luck with the forum mod desire. Surely we shall meet in the Town Square! I look forward to it :) 

I'm a experienced Down Hill biker and I went full send on some jumps. One of the jumps I felt my front shock loose pressure on its hard side so I went over the handle bars. I am lucky I only fractured one wrist and my elbow because I wasn't wearing my neck brace and could have done way worse to myself. Pro tip no matter how good or how many (kinda) sponsors you have always play it safe. And I will probably go for admin If I play around on the forum enough. Thanks for your nice comment my friend. See you around.

I also hope this game Is hacker free. I dont like hackers In fun games but yes I have hacked before. BUT I'm no script kiddy.

Hey Whopper! Glad to see that you pledged, welcome and feel free to surf in this forum, there are a lot of interesting topics and interesting people, oh and by the way, if you didn't check the other topic you made about cars i already anwsered it :-)

Oh, and Welcome!

-Lexan

• Like 1

I'm a downhill mountain biker! one day I was playing around on a BMX track and I was making a sideways turn and it launched me off of the side of it and I was in mid air for a couple of seconds. I walked away without a scratch somehow.

Welcome @Whopper

Do not hesitate to check the 2 FAQ in the end of my signature if you want some information on the game ;)

11 hours ago, Cordovan said:

I'm a downhill mountain biker! one day I was playing around on a BMX track and I was making a sideways turn and it launched me off of the side of it and I was in mid air for a couple of seconds. I walked away without a scratch somehow.

Nice, The day before I crashed I was playing with my dirt jumper at a skate park(trying to pick up the skate park S**T) and messed up getting out of the bowl and should have scratched myself up.

Hey @Whopper and welcome to the Identity community. 

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

Hey Wooper! :D saw already posts of you . glad to have you in the community. hope to met you ingame