BlackyBootyCrust

Release date?

4 minutes ago, Timmeht1 said:

Not overly next gen... maybe when it was being developed 2 years ago but many companies have games lined up already in development that will be surpassing what has been promised by this game

Then go and buy them instead, stop whinging on the forums when the DEV's have provided you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about whether this game is for you or not. If you are too impatient, don't come onto here to voice your frustration because it will not make a single difference to the date at which this game is released.

13 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

Then go and buy them instead, stop whinging on the forums when the DEV's have provided you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about whether this game is for you or not. If you are too impatient, don't come onto here to voice your frustration because it will not make a single difference to the date at which this game is released.

If you don't want to look at what I have wrote then you have no need to... if you look on the page you see that little box at the bottom where you can type? If yeah, then you really didnt need to answer or even talk on this forum did you? Oh wait forgot someone has a gun to your head forcing you to answer people

If you don't want to hear someone opinion then don't read it haha if that stresses you out too much maybe you should just hit that little button on the front of your computer and go to bed :D 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Timmeht1 said:

If you don't want to look at what I have wrote then you have no need to... if you look on the page you see that little box at the bottom where you can type? If yeah, then you really didnt need to answer or even talk on this forum did you? Oh wait forgot someone has a gun to your head forcing you to answer people

You were saying how it was "sad" and that the dev's might "take our money and run". I'm not going to listen to a opinion that's full of complete shit just aimed at slating the dev's who are working EXTREMELY hard to push out this game. I'd much rather voice my opinion at how you are overly wrong and should try developing a game yourself if you want to know what it's REALLY like.

58 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

You were saying how it was "sad" and that the dev's might "take our money and run". I'm not going to listen to a opinion that's full of complete shit just aimed at slating the dev's who are working EXTREMELY hard to push out this game. I'd much rather voice my opinion at how you are overly wrong and should try developing a game yourself if you want to know what it's REALLY like.

As I have already stated bud it is sad that they have taken 2 years to push out a single module but hey not saying that aren't working hard, and for the taking the money and running thing, if you actually read that at all and didn't just do your little troll look at it, it says that I am thinking of getting a refund before it turns into one of those early access situations where they steal the money and run, never stated that it will but hey what ever makes you feel tough :)

58 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

Btw you see that little button that says Notify me of replies, if you turn it off you don't need to listen to me at all haha

Enjoy your day though ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Timmeht1 said:

Btw you see that little button that says Notify me of replies, if you turn it off you don't need to listen to me at all haha

Enjoy your day though ;)

Hence why I said "Might" take our money and run, didn't say they would. Not trying to make myself feel tough at all, not trying to troll. But how dare you call this "sad" when games like GTA V who have a bigger team and actually have less content than this game have been in development since 2008!

It's only because they let us in on it's development that anyone is complaining anyway. 2 years is a short time in game development terms, they have an extremely small team and if you want to play this game you will have to wait patiently for them to get it up to what they think is a standard that is presentable to paying customers.

Edited by The_Orgazoid

6 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

Hence why I said "Might" take our money and run, didn't say they would. Not trying to make myself feel tough at all, not trying to troll. But how dare you call this "sad" when games like GTA V who have a bigger team and actually have less content than this game have been in development since 2008!

It's only because they let us in on it's development that anyone is complaining anyway. 2 years is a short time in game development terms, they have an extremely small team and if you want to play this game you will have to wait patiently for them to get it up to what they think is a standard that is presentable to paying customers.

To bad I don't like GTA V haha nor would ever say its a good game. You used the words "Paying Customer" which in term means I have a say and can complain about what I am paying for all I would like, Anyways as fun as this is I have alot better things to do today so I will not be answering anymore

• Like 2

I haven't seen them developing shit. Why take peoples money and keep pushing dates for two years? If the devs come across bumps in the roads and we have been waiting this long, why keep on hyping something that is having so much trouble to start? I do understand the struggles of devs, especially when this game is fresh code from ground up. I just want a alpha module. I don't care if the library blah blah isn't done, i just want to play the damn game, and them update along the way.

• Like 1

We were also promised photo's and videos regularly, but all we have been getting is some screenshots and no videos...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, The_Orgazoid said:

GTA V is a horrible analogy to prove your point. They announced the released date when they unveiled the game and there were no delays, you could play the game when it came out, its just the online part that took a few extra days to go up but Im not going to count that as a delay because historically GTA is a game that people play for the story and open world, the online is something extra.This is  clearly not the case here because as @Timmeht1 mentionned this game has been through a crap ton of delays. 

Edited by Luck
  • Like 1