Sign in to follow this  
paulchartres

My Personal Opinion

Hey there fellow people!

I'm here to give my opinion on this. I don't want any argument and I ain't here to complain as I don't really care about when it will go out or whatever, I got all my time.
I'm a bit disappointed with their interaction with us though. What about those weekly tweet answers we used to get? And all those videos we got promised? I mean.. I've been working on a game for two months now, I'm a one man team, I work on modelling/programming/texturing and much more everyday and i still got the time to make two 20 mins videos to present all the gameplay mechanics and interfaces we've made (2 months and we got game mechanics and interfaces ready for final release) so I'd just like to know.. Is it pure laziness or is it just that you guys REALLY have nothing to show that could be intereting? I personally released a video on test gameplay mechanics and people loved it so.. Yeah.

What do you guys think? I'm still hyped for the game, don't you worry.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, paulchartres said:

Hey there fellow people!

I'm here to give my opinion on this. I don't want any argument and I ain't here to complain as I don't really care about when it will go out or whatever, I got all my time.
I'm a bit disappointed with their interaction with us though. What about those weekly tweet answers we used to get? And all those videos we got promised? I mean.. I've been working on a game for two months now, I'm a one man team, I work on modelling/programming/texturing and much more everyday and i still got the time to make two 20 mins videos to present all the gameplay mechanics and interfaces we've made (2 months and we got game mechanics and interfaces ready for final release) so I'd just like to know.. Is it pure laziness or is it just that you guys REALLY have nothing to show that could be intereting? I personally released a video on test gameplay mechanics and people loved it so.. Yeah.

What do you guys think? I'm still hyped for the game, don't you worry.

+1

• Like 1

I agree, they said they were finishing up some stuff with clothing store interior and in will be good to go but they said we would get videos and we have barely gotten any new screen shots. also the progress bar has been on 89% forever

• Like 1

Writing a one paragraph blog about what you are working on every day is something anyone can do no matter how busy. I don't want someone to spend an hour writing, I would just like a few sentences about something that you can share. Sure I can watch twitch sometimes or watch the video replays, but you get 90% gameplay 10% information about identity and the streams are an hour long. 

• Like 1

Honestly this game has been pushed back so much over the last year or so, my guess is it will end up being like every other game that gets hyped then the devs let everyone down then leave the project....

Just so everyone know I played on the Asylum server on Arma and they were talking about how they were working on this almost 2 years ago. Still nothing... They then said the first module would be released a long ass time ago, still nothing... This is either the worst luck any dev team can have or they are just pissing away our money and giving us little to nothing in exchange

FFs just block off the library and release the fucking game already, getting to the point where this is become absolute bullshit

• Like 1

I dont think that this game is just a "Prank"

It needs some time, and yes much time has gone but we need to wait. Think Positive

Edited by James_Miller
  • Like 1

It's posts like this that make me afraid of pre-ordering. I've been seeing complaints about the delay and the lack of communication a lot!
I have noticed there is a severe lack of information on the game overall.. I'm hoping this game will not flop!

• Like 3

Not gonna lie, this reminds me of what happend with Everquest next.

Edited by mezdoo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilesse said:

It's posts like this that make me afraid of pre-ordering. I've been seeing complaints about the delay and the lack of communication a lot!
I have noticed there is a severe lack of information on the game overall.. I'm hoping this game will not flop!

It would surprise me that the game does not come out.

First, developers have presented us content, it does not come out of nowhere..

Then, players who scream at the scam ((Who, I am sure, will be the first to say that they have always believed in it) are accustomed to the games of big companies like Rockstar, Bethesda or other, which can release a game in 1 ou 2 years.
They forget a little quickly that these boxes there several hundred employees who working full time (Who, besides, merely improves their old games rather than recreate everything).

Here they are very few, but with a lot of ambitions, so it's normal that the game takes much more time to develop :)

Edited by Cuuka
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

It would surprise me that the game does not come out.

First, developers have presented us content, it does not come out of nowhere..

Then, players who scream at the scam ((Who, I am sure, will be the first to say that they have always believed in it) are accustomed to the games of big companies like Rockstar, Bethesda or other, which can release a game in 1 ou 2 years.
They forget a little quickly that these boxes there several hundred employees who working full time (Who, besides, merely improves their old games rather than recreate everything).

Here they are very few, but with a lot of ambitions, so it's normal that the game takes much more time to develop :)

People are just asking for more communication

5 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

People are just asking for more communication

Yes yes, I just give my opinion for people wondering if it's a fake :)

I do not make morality to anyone here ^_^