MsZee

I'm so excited ( and i just can't hide it)

Hi all! New UK citizen  buying my passport this week :D and can't wait to make some new friends in town, im thinking i may go down the paramedic route, with a side of business , or maybe even a cop. I am excited by what the potential if this game has and as a (old) second life player and a lover of The sims this is the perfect combination! 

• Like 4

Welcome MSZEE ! :)

12 minutes ago, MsZee said:

(...) second life player and a lover of The sims this is the perfect combination! 

You know what is good ! :D

Those are both great games, well SL is a virtual world not really a game. Welcome aboard. \o/

Edited by Banteel
clarity

19 minutes ago, Banteel said:

Those are both great games, well SL is a virtual world not really a game. Welcome aboard. \o/

Kool picture. I'm debating if I should upload mine. hummm. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone so happy to be here I'm new to the MMO scene. I'm hoping to meet new people people and learn the ropes. Hoping to join a team not sure how to go about doing that?

Im so pumped to play this game! who's playing with the beta? I hope it comes out this month, also a rlly big fan of the sims. it seems like a giant online sims game with cool aspects of GTA online! 

Hello @MsZee and welcome to the Identity community. 

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack