mekjolle

Radio Station

Would you be able to host your own radio station to be live broadcasted to every citizen in Identity which hears it? I would love this feature to be added, and would love to do the job by myself. Depending options for music choice it doesn't really matters i think everything the game has to offer should be available to the broadcaster to cast in the radio. I think the radio programs sould mostly consist on different interations with the listeners in Identity and virations of different guest from identity.

Would do you guys think agout the idea? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mekjolle said:

Would you be able to host your own radio station to be live broadcasted to every citizen in Identity which hears it? I would love this feature to be added, and would love to do the job by myself. Depending options for music choice it doesn't really matters i think everything the game has to offer should be available to the broadcaster to cast in the radio. I think the radio programs sould mostly consist on different interations with the listeners in Identity and virations of different guest from identity.

Would do you guys think agout the idea? 

The radio host is not currently a paid job but an extra thing for players to do.

I really like the idea of being a radio show host, or something similar. I've been into voice acting for the past few years, and it'd be nice to include a bit of that into my gamespace.

Me and my community have a own InternetRadio Station, i hope we can put it in the game so we can hear our radio while driving

On 23/06/2017 at 4:21 PM, James_Miller said:

Me and my community have a own InternetRadio Station, i hope we can put it in the game so we can hear our radio while driving

That is not something that you will be able to do likely.

• Like 1