I have a suggestion. I think there should be the job of Architect, Contractor, and Construction Worker to allow a more unique view of a world to exist. Every server could be different with the ability to construct houses and other buildings. There could even be additions to houses to raise land value! This would provide people with more jobs, a more destructive environment, and a diversity in jobs.

On 22.1.2016 at 5:11 PM, Arma3Guy said:

I have a suggestion. I think there should be the job of Architect, Contractor, and Construction Worker to allow a more unique view of a world to exist. Every server could be different with the ability to construct houses and other buildings. There could even be additions to houses to raise land value! This would provide people with more jobs, a more destructive environment, and a diversity in jobs.

everybody would build houses that are looking like dicks. do you want that? you know what some peoples would do when using the right car etc.

• Like 1

I think you should have to get a permit from the city to build the house you want hire the people you would like to build it. And then the city signs off on it. And then you push the building into public module. Thereby you get money for land and everyone has a job... and no "dick houses" are built. Lol