polehampton

Secret backer base and underwater tunnels linking the islands

For the game there should be an exclusive backer base that's secret, as well as glass underwater tunnels linking the islands together.

Though that's a neat idea, I feel it might not be one of the more used advantages in the game. Unless you're saying like a underground highway to quickly move from one side to the other, I would find it useless because I want to make a cash flow in the game, not hide, hidden away from the fuzzies in the old ruined train system. 

Though it could go somewhere, polehampton, I don't see where it would go. 

I just want to make sure the devs are manifesting only the best ideas as is, it should be a frequently used thing. And perhaps that would be used a lot, but I don't think I would ever use it unless I started making drugs in a trailer and needed a easy way to ship them across the island for that money. Which then I'd have to find a middle man to give me dough for my drugs, to which he will sell them where ever. 

Kinda dropped the ball, but I picked it back up. :o

Yes, this could seem like a neat thing to have, but it would be considered a pay to win part of the game. Specially seeing as only backers would have access to this. I don't think anything like this would be implemented for that reason. You have to think of the whole picture and this would give an unfair advantage to backers. 

17 minutes ago, Nave95 said:

Yes, this could seem like a neat thing to have, but it would be considered a pay to win part of the game. Specially seeing as only backers would have access to this. I don't think anything like this would be implemented for that reason. You have to think of the whole picture and this would give an unfair advantage to backers. 

Plus the devs are strongly against pay to win if I'm not mistaken 

haha. sounds cool on paper, though a massive structure that non backers will NEVER be able to visit wouldnt be verry fun xD

s'pose they could do a backer event or two, that'd be fun. backers are getting in game hats aswell, i have always been a fan of things that are in limeted supply ^^

• Like 1

I feel like its not fair to the people who don't back and could be used in ways that identity is trying to avoid like pay to win.

In the UK during WW2 tunnels were created for evacuation, leading to air raid shelters as well as thousands of subway systems and tunnels all underground. Although, tunnels would be easy to get lost in. IRL underground all signals, connections and GPS are lost.

On 02/01/2016 at 3:29 AM, ADENISRUCI said:

In the UK during WW2 tunnels were created for evacuation, leading to air raid shelters as well as thousands of subway systems and tunnels all underground. Although, tunnels would be easy to get lost in. IRL underground all signals, connections and GPS are lost.

If they are going to add underground tunnels, they should definitely make it so you lose all connection to the outside world.