Seeing how others have created platforms I will be doing the same for if I choose to run. So, in advance here is my political platform:

Short Statement:

One of the main questions I believe all people should answer is, “what makes you different than the rest?” Well in simple terms, all these politicians want either “Less Government, Less Taxes” or “More Government, and More Taxes.” You know what I want? I want “Less Government but More Taxes” why? Well let me lay out a scenario. Let’s say we have three departments: The Health and Human Resources (Healthcare), The Department of Education, and the Department of Secondary Education. If we had a total of $4,000,000,000 to use on these departments, we’d have to split it up. But seeing that the Department of Secondary Education can be combined with the Department of Education, we would be able to have only two departments but still the 4,000,000,000 giving us a chance to put more funds into a department.. which could end up leading to universal healthcare, no college tuition, or a social security. Now obviously there isn’t just three departments but with the funds we plan to make, we could cut back on some unneeded or duplicate government facilities and hope to breath life into change.

Income Tax:

Simply, I feel six marginal tax brackets covers all the basic incomes to set a fair, justifiable approach to taxing. These percentages will change with time due to numerous factors that require real-time statistics ((which isn’t possible when the game isn’t even in beta stages)) so treat these as projections/estimates.

$5,000 - $40,000 =  3.2%

$40,001 – $70,000 =  4.7%     

$70,001 – $100,000=  9.2%

$100,001 - %400,000 =  12%

$400,001 - $999,999=  15.9%

$1,000,000 – +  =  18.6%

Sales Tax (If Applicable):

3.4% total

Bear Arms:

Acts against humanity fall directly in the hands of weapons and the ability a person has to use them. Factoring in both emotional aspects of the human possessing a firearm and the physical weaponry, itself, I believe limiting military level weapons so that civilians have access only in the extent of inside their homes, enriches self-defense while having public safeguards. Weapon Permits beyond that, for concealed carry or open carry, would be for lower level weapons like (but not limited to), handguns.

Justice & Corruption:

Law Enforcement entities do exactly what their name suggests; they ENFORCE THE LAW. Therefore, if politicians are not forming bills that have to do with the safety of our streets, there is no way for it to be enforced. It’s a group effort which means I would be pushing for both the support of law makers and law enforcement to make peace a reality not a fantasy. As for corruption: A federal agency would be established to keep checks and balances on both the government and the law enforcement. This agency would operate independently.

Businesses:

Incentives should be given for both small and large businesses that have less layoffs and a strong workforce. Positive intentions, also, go a long way. It’s time to end that ruthless saying, “Nothing Personal Just Business” because businesses that target the health, environmental safeties, or social accountabilities of the people for profit should not be encouraged to continue. For example, tobacco companies. We may not be able to make tobacco illegal but I’m not going to support something that is scientifically proven to cause damage.

Voting: 

All people have the right to vote. Think about it? Why give the government the right to manage funding of federal prisons if the prisoners don’t have a say in who is representing them. Criminal or Not, if you’re a U.S. Citizen you should be able to vote.

Death Penalty:

It is not a man nor woman’s duty to take another person’s life because of their actions. Religion aside, we are taught to not fight fire with fire but instead cool down the flame and settle with a few burns rather than arson. Gandhi elaborates that better with what he has said about revenge: “An eye for an eye only makes the world blind.”  

Healthcare and Health:

As stated before, small and large businesses that can keep in mind the health (and other factors) of the people of this great nation deserve incentives. Right now, it is impossible for me to layout a healthcare system that is anywhere near accurate due to there not being real-time statistics of average income compared to private and federal health facilities.

Welfare: 

Remember, this isn’t free money. This is tax payers’ money. Establishing a program like this is risky. It takes proper enforcement and strict guidelines. Abuse of these type of programs are predictable and will be considered federal crimes. Anyone that isn’t receiving an income of 5,000 or more, yearly, will be automatically granted to rely on Welfare until they can establish a job but would have limitations like every three weeks a welfare agent checks in for updates on employment. Welfare would also be open to people that make “5,000 through 7,000” on annual income but a person making 5,000 to 7,000 would have to apply, unlike someone who makes 4,999 or less, and they would still be held accountable for tax. 

It has been my pleasure to share my opinions with such a friendly community. If you have an questions feel free to ask.

And remember:

"A Vote For Me, Will Be A Vote For A Strong Government Start Off."

Edited by Gentino
CHANGED COLOUR

22 minutes ago, Gentino said:

$5,000 - $40,000 =  3.2%

$40,001 – $70,000 =  4.7%     

$70,001 – $100,000=  9.2%

$100,001 - %400,000 =  12%

$400,001 - $999,999=  15.9%

$1,000,000 – +  =  18.6%

Just my opinion but I think these taxes are low not high. 

These are the ones in the UK: 

Income Tax rates and bands
Band Taxable income Tax rate
Personal Allowance Up to £11,500 0%
Basic rate £11,501 to £45,000 20%
Higher rate £45,001 to £150,000 40%
Additional rate over £150,000 45%

So the £11,500 personal allowance is about $15,000. Now these are high income tax rates.

It is however your choice but this is just my feedback / opinion on the matter.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

LcukyDuck.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Income Tax rates and bands
Band Taxable income Tax rate
Personal Allowance Up to £11,500 0%
Basic rate £11,501 to £45,000 20%
Higher rate £45,001 to £150,000 40%
Additional rate over £150,000 45%

As of now its projections. Are they low? Possibly but until I can form an annual budget countered with the amount of government expenses, I can't get anymore accurate. Plus, that tax rate (the UK's) would have businessmen rotting in jail cells for tax evasion. Trying to find a balance. Thank you for sharing, though. I will definitely look into it further.

34 minutes ago, Gentino said:

As of now its projections. Are they low? Possibly but until I can form an annual budget countered with the amount of government expenses, I can't get anymore accurate. Plus, that tax rate (the UK's) would have businessmen rotting in jail cells for tax evasion. Trying to find a balance. Thank you for sharing, though. I will definitely look into it further.

People manage over here and I believe these high rates are because we have free health care too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

People manage over here and I believe these high rates are because we have free health care too.

Right and that is why I will be pushing for more taxes with less government but with due process. If I were to rush it all at once 1) it would look bad and 2) we may over step or under step, leading to trial and errors. Time isn't on anybody's side and perfecting a tax plan is difficult when there is no past evidence to use as guidance.

Edited by Gentino
  • Like 1