Hello,

I have plans on running for political office in the future but understand I am fairly new to this. So here is a few thins I want to be made known:

1) This is the beginning which means building a strong foundation for the government is the best route to take but if we allow corrupted politicians to take office in the start, it'll be so much easier for the foundation to be built on corruption which in return leads to it's crumble. So I am advising that a strong government is selected.

2) We need to see politicians as change makers, not criminals!

3) Checks and Balances is key. One person having too much power will result in corruption and even possibly dictatorship.

4) NO PROMISES! All these politicians will promise things they can't fulfill during their campaign because it sounds good. Be real, don't just tell the people what they want to hear.

Those are some of the obvious points I want discussed at the start of this government. Like I've mentioned I have plans to run for a political office but due to not knowing much of "identity" it may not happen, right away. I got what it take politically.. just get the ropes down.

I have no clue of what political positions exist but I will be sure to find one I am suited for me and run for office, as soon as possible because:

A Vote For Me, Will Be A Vote For A Strong Government Start Off.

Still That Newbie,

Gentino Donny Costellano III

Edited by Gentino

32 minutes ago, Gentino said:

(Higher Class = Those Using Actual Money for RP Resources,

There is not a way for people to use real money for resources other than cosmetic items alone. It is not a pay to win game might I add.

@LuckyDuck 

"I have plans on running for political office in the future but understand I am fairly new to this"

Thank you for informing me! Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gentino Donny Costellano III

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gentino said:

"I have plans on running for political office in the future but understand I am fairly new to this"

Thank you for informing me! Much appreciated.

Oh No problem and I understand you are very new to it but I just thought informing you of something mentioned which can't happen, so you are able to change it / get ahead of it.

I completely understand and I am glad the community is both supportive and friendly.

Thanks again. :)

• Like 1

Politics are a lot like chess. I currently have mostly every brick in place.

And corruption is usually the way to go for anything.

On 6/17/2017 at 2:03 PM, FlyingDuck said:

Politics are a lot like chess. I currently have mostly every brick in place.

Is that a confession you've been bribing / threatening politicians?

8 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

I love how much you are roleplaying, remind me to make you the chief of justice when I win the elections.

I'm joking about winning, I am not that arrogant, but seriously, I must congratulate you on your roleplaying. Have you considered joining any roleplaying servers on Arma 3 or anything of the like?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I love how much you are roleplaying, remind me to make you the chief of justice when I win the elections.

Thanks, but I'd rather just be officially recognized as an FBI agent in the game. :P As I'm pretty there won't be any actual FBI positions in Identity, unfortunately. I'm still remaining hopeful though!

And I'm not really a fan of Arma 3. Or the HRP aspect of it. I prefer Light to Medium.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Thanks, but I'd rather just be officially recognized as an FBI agent in the game. :P As I'm pretty there won't be any actual FBI positions in Identity, unfortunately. I'm still remaining hopeful though!

And I'm not really a fan of Arma 3. Or the HRP aspect of it. I prefer Light to Medium.

I have an idea! One moment.

On 19.7.2017 at 4:10 PM, Norway174 said:

Metaphor. Hoho. 

@FlyingDuck That. However... Is a statement. ;) 

EDIT:

I currently have mostly every brick in place.

Just realized. That is also a statement. No metaphor starts with I. :P 

Edited by Norway174
Backing FlyingDuck into a corner... Will he finally admit to everything? Let's see!

15 hours ago, Norway174 said:

@FlyingDuck That. However... Is a statement. ;) 

EDIT:

Just realized. That is also a statement. No metaphor starts with I. :P 

Hope this got you excited for my new book that will be released in Identity! 

This part was taken out from my book that I am writing and releasing in Identity.  ¬¬;)

2 hours ago, Norway174 said:

@FlyingDuck Clever. Can't wait to read this book. What's it called?

Oh, it is just a short novel fiction. Figured the title should only be written when the book is actually done.