FlyingDuck

When a gamer is born

Okey so , you know I was just passing time looking at series.

You know the usual series,

IT Crowd.

( Fill In a long anime name )

The Office US 

and so on

So I was gonna go and get myself something to drink and eat, something salty or "snacky" in a matter of snacks.

WHen I stumbled upon this horrible singing while playing a video game voice.

Turned out to be a 8-11 year old girl, actually the daughter of my mothers boyfriend. 

I am like " A gamer is born " But then it took a turn for the worse.

She ... she.. damn this is hard to write.

I think, she scolded off or sang to somebody on minecraft about them being gay. Now I ain't got time for her life problems but damn! She literally sang in English and said Gay 100% right. I might have misheard. But that is a 10% nono that I didn't mishear. 

I am afraid that she will become on of those. Worse type scenario gamers.

And since she is a girl she defently has more power upon horny 13 year old boys and pedophiles just surfing the 4chan sites.

God. 

So now that I get to ask you people a question. What is the worst scenario that could happen now by the information I have given you all. Give me your thoughts so I can make nightmares for you.

a: she will be a youtube hater that hates everything for no reason

b: she will be shamed of what she said when she is older

c: it will get worse and she will say more bad words

d: police, cia, fbi, nsa, bnd, sek and everything else will chase her

e: you'll get trolled because you think it will get worse will that's normal

f: she'll tell you that they stole her pig, armor, weapon or whatever and that she got mad when you ask her why she said it.

it's like schrödinger's (ö=oe) cat. everything can happen

• Like 1

Guess I should get her a private VPN I have lying around.

God if she goes on 4chan her purity will be ruined, and her personality. Lmao.

If she's somewhere between 8-11 her purity was probably ruined by now. I stumbled upon my first adult site when I was 9. And I've seen some shit bruh.

22 minutes ago, Vix said:

If she's somewhere between 8-11 her purity was probably ruined by now. I stumbled upon my first adult site when I was 9. And I've seen some shit bruh.

She is 13. It's in the post! Damn Vix! Learn to read a language that you mastered while teaching yourself! God! The nerve.

Duck, talk to here. Tell her that she can be a different kind of person. Bring her from the dark side. Teach her the way of the gamer. Make her swear on the gamer code.

1) Thou shalt not cheat.
2) Thou shalt not flame thine teammates.
3) Thou should'st never flame noobs. Because they are weaker than you.
4) Thou shalt respect advice from higher-ranked teammates.
5) Thou shalt not scam thine friend of their possessions.
6) Thou shalt not use lag to thine advantage.
7) Should you forget the Gamer's Code, thou shalt strive to become more honest than those who mimic these rules set-forth.
8) If you do remember the Gamer's Code, then thou shalt try to spread its meaning to other Gamers.
9) Thou shalt not report thine enemy for bannable-offenses. Because banning another player is not victory, but it is surrendering to the fact that them cheating makes them better than you. So it's not a source of pride to ban someone else.
10) Thou shalt not afk while your teammates fight for your survival, because the one who looks down upon those who aid them is himself or herself not remembering... The Gamer's Code.

4 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

She is 13. It's in the post! Damn Vix! Learn to read a language that you mastered while teaching yourself! God! The nerve.

Duck, talk to here. Tell her that she can be a different kind of person. Bring her from the dark side. Teach her the way of the gamer. Make her swear on the gamer code.

1) Thou shalt not cheat.
2) Thou shalt not flame thine teammates.
3) Thou should'st never flame noobs. Because they are weaker than you.
4) Thou shalt respect advice from higher-ranked teammates.
5) Thou shalt not scam thine friend of their possessions.
6) Thou shalt not use lag to thine advantage.
7) Should you forget the Gamer's Code, thou shalt strive to become more honest than those who mimic these rules set-forth.
8) If you do remember the Gamer's Code, then thou shalt try to spread its meaning to other Gamers.
9) Thou shalt not report thine enemy for bannable-offenses. Because banning another player is not victory, but it is surrendering to the fact that them cheating makes them better than you. So it's not a source of pride to ban someone else.
10) Thou shalt not afk while your teammates fight for your survival, because the one who looks down upon those who aid them is himself or herself not remembering... The Gamer's Code.

2 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

(...)

Turned out to be a 8-11 year old girl, actually the daughter of my mothers boyfriend. 

(...)

And since she is a girl she defently has more power upon horny 13 year old boys and pedophiles just surfing the 4chan sites.

Uh, you clearly can't read mate.

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

Uh, you clearly can't read mate.

And you obviously don't understand irony.

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

And you obviously don't understand irony.

At least I can read. v.v

@Vix and @Arlmar you are both precious to me.

But I can't pull her from the dark side! I have contacts there, a man who connected to the deepest of deep-shit-hacking groups online. ( If he found this post e.g. me explaining him now I would prob. die. jk , I hope )

Anyhow meh. I am just gonna watch anime, realistic series and play video games and see how it turns out.