Sign in to follow this  
danking777

pledging and buying the game

Question

hi all, I've been looking through the forums and cant find any information on this so I thought id make a post about it.

I was wondering and I bet a few others are as well. So, If I pledge say any amount or is there a set price to pledge would that money pledged be taken off the price of the game or would the pledge just allow them the developers to help develop the game faster and I would still have to pay full price when it comes out ?

one last thing... when the game is released would it be a steam game, have to buy a disk or simply download it from the identity website ?

thanks in advance community.

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, danking777 said:

hi all, I've been looking through the forums and cant find any information on this so I thought id make a post about it.

I was wondering and I bet a few others are as well. So, If I pledge say any amount or is there a set price to pledge would that money pledged be taken off the price of the game or would the pledge just allow them the developers to help develop the game faster and I would still have to pay full price when it comes out ?

one last thing... when the game is released would it be a steam game, have to buy a disk or simply download it from the identity website ?

thanks in advance community.

Hello @danking777 and Welcome to the community!

The information can be found on the shop page like it is said above but I will answer and give you info as well.

Ok so if you look on the store page you will notice it says Passport (Full Game) or something similar, well that is the full game when it releases on steam yes and just for the full game it is heavily discounted right now. While if you pledge it helps the developers; develop the game quicker and also gives you the game for a small some of $15 which will be about $45 on release.

If you upgrade or go straight to the $30 package, you will get not only the full game (Your Passport) but you will also get access to the Beta and Modules. The Modules are considered Alpha stages which are standalone pieces of the game and once all 3 modules are released shortly after will be the Beta which is going to be the closest thing to the full game itself.

I hope this summarised it for you and see you around.

Please read the 2 FAQ's as they have great info for you. They can be found linked in my signature.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.