HAWK

What's up citizens!!!???

Introduction: What's up identity community!? My real is Jacob, but you guy's can call me that or HAWK (my username). I've been around dozens of role play communities and had the pleasure of meeting so many people. The reason why I'm here, which is most likely the same reason why everyone is here is for the Identity game. This game caught my eyes ages ago back in 2016 and I've watched the game grow through the dev blogs. It took me until now to actually buy the game and make an account on the forums to introduce myself, lol. 

Gaming: So "what's my experience with role play games?" you may ask. Well, I've spent 1250 hours on Arma 3 (yes a lot of hours, lol) about 900 hours of which was devoted to Arma life and Altis life servers. I belonged to the ANR community which was a very famous one for some time before it disbanded. Since then I've joined tons of other communities mostly playing as a Police Officer. Just last year I had my own server with a great group of people, but had to shut it down due to work and school. As of now I'm planning on opening another server for Identity and bringing the same realistic guidelines that arma has taught me with it. I'm also the creator of one of the biggest Law Enforcement related scenario for Arma 3 called City Cop Life.  As well as arma 3 I have 839 hours on G-Mod which about 800 hours were on role play servers too. I've been a Community manager on one of fastest growing role play commmunities for Star Wars RP and Fallout RP servers. So it's safe to say I have plenty of experience with role play. 

Life: My goal right now is to keep going to school and eventually become a police officer once I graduate college.. I have a lot experience with Law Enforcement and can't wait to share it.

Other: I can't wait for the first module to come out so I can join the rest of you and have a bunch of fun.

What part of Identity are you guy's craving for them to give more info about?

Edited by HAWK
adding more stuff
  • Like 2

Hey Jacob and welcome to the Identity community. Nice to meet you!

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game itself. As i can read you have much experience regarding Roleplaying :)

But if you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here 

-Radack

Hello @HAWK, Welcome to the community!

If you would like to ask a question, feel free to PM me or ask on the forum by mentioning me and I will be glad to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

Welcome buddy, i highly recommend you to surf on this forum, we have tons of interesting topics and interesting people :-)

- Lexan

• Like 1

Welcome Jacob! I, like the rest of us, am too waiting graciously for the completion of the town module. I look forward to the intro to the game, guess it'll help me better decide which role I'd like to take on. Nice to draw inspiration from the environment in-game. Best wishes to you and your endeavors, see you in town!

@BulletProofLipstick @Flappy @Lexan Thank you all for the awesome and warm welcome. I can't wait to participate in the forums and eventually play the Town Square module when it comes out. I can tell already that this community is a good one.

@Cashuea Thank you for the welcome. I really appreciate it. Yeah, I know that I'm going to have a ton of fun with y'all!

Not to rain on your parade but for the Arma 3 being so old 1250 isn't that many hours.

@Kellog While that's sorta true I don't solely play Arma 3. I play numerous games including Gary's Mod to bring in many aspects of RP. If I was to play Arma 3 for thousands of hours I would get bored. That's why I juice it up playing different games. Still anything above 1000 hours is still a lot of time for someone to put in regardless how old the game is.

ok. lol. Say what you will xDxD

Edited by HAWK
changing my senetence

I used to play Arma 3 but not as a police officer. The only other game I've played as a police officer was in Need For Speed Rivals (2014) and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (2010). But those games never let you out of the car or let you ticket people, it was only smashing into racers and that gets boring after awhile, but Identity will hopefully let you out of the car and free roam, that's why I can't wait for this came to come out!

@DanVash That's pretty cool. You should definitely give arma 3 Altis life or even arma life a try for being a cop. It's  some good preparation until Identity comes out. Yeah I played Need For Speed Hot Pursuit when it was released too. It was a great game.