SummitsEdge

• Poll - Opinion on Release (TSM)

TOWN SQUARE RELEASE  

34 members have voted

1. 1. When do you believe that the Town Square module will release?

• Within 1 week (June 16 - June 23)
    • Within 2 weeks (June 16 - June 30)
    • Next month (July 1 - July 31)
    • Within this year (2017)
    • Next year (2018)
    • NEVER ( :( )

This thread was created to cast a poll of the general idea of what members believe will be the release era. I understand there have been few threads released like this, but I would just like to take another poll after the recent release of "Dev Blog #007" (not officially listed under Dev Blogs, to view see HERE). In the blog, it states that they have very few things to finish before Town Square release, leading me to change my beliefs upon the release. I personally believe that sometime within the next month we will see the debut of this game (hopefully). What's you're opinion? Fill out the poll above!

~ SummitsEdge // Mob-Mechanix Founder && President

• Like 1

Literally cannot fucking wait. I'll be spending my time in the town square campaigning for the position of Governor!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

Literally cannot fucking wait. I'll be spending my time in the town square campaigning for the position of Governor!

And I'll be running around like a lunatic ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

And I'll be running around like a lunatic ;)

TBH Town square will keep me satisfied till the full release.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

TBH Town square will keep me satisfied till the full release.

Well, as far as I know, we will kinda be "slowly updated" to the full release. It's not like we're going to be playing with simply what's released along with Town Square until S.W.A.T. We'll be slowly updated into S.W.A.T. So like it'll be weekly / monthly updates. It's amazing!

5 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

Well, as far as I know, we will kinda be "slowly updated" to the full release. It's not like we're going to be playing with simply what's released along with Town Square until S.W.A.T. We'll be slowly updated into S.W.A.T. So like it'll be weekly / monthly updates. It's amazing!

I just hope it's not another No man's sky.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

I just hope it's not another No man's sky.

Well considering that the developers of Identity have had past proof of game (additions) accomplishments, I believe that they will prevail very easily in their endeavors to complete the game. Altas Life was a very very very very very good addition to Arma 3, I doubt they'll fail us with this game.

9 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

Well considering that the developers of Identity have had past proof of game (additions) accomplishments, I believe that they will prevail very easily in their endeavors to complete the game. Altas Life was a very very very very very good addition to Arma 3, I doubt they'll fail us with this game.

Yeh Altis life is great so let's hope so.

• Like 1