MikaFromDenmark

Graphics - Level of Details

I've heard from somewhere, that the devs have confirmed, that they will implement LOD graphic settings (I think it was from a Q&A-video on YouTube), but for players like me, who's playing on a toaster, who's almost can't run GTA Online on the lowest settings, how is our experience going to be?

22 minutes ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

Parameters? What? Do you mean specs?

I meant - video, RAM, CPU etc.

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

16 minutes ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

I meant - video, RAM, CPU etc.

Yeah okay. Um.. I'm not home at this current moment, but I can answer when I get back home.

you think it will be CPU or GPU game . 

I have gtx 1060 6gb 

i3 4160                     i think i will upgrade too a 6400 or 6500 or 7400 or 6700k

12gb  ram

25 minutes ago, Hipik47 said:

I have gtx 1060 6gb 

i3 4160                     i think i will upgrade too a 6400 or 6500 or 7400 or 6700k

12gb  ram

I have a gtx 1060 Founders

i7 4770k

16gb ram

I think I will be able to handle this game on high settings 1080p

3 hours ago, Hipik47 said:

I have gtx 1060 6gb 

12gb  ram

Yeah upgrading would be a good choice for the CPU to a i5 latest series or i7 6 or 7 series CPU. The devs said that people should wait before buying specific parts for Identity until a later date. (I believe that would be closer to the end of this year or so but not sure.)

3 hours ago, kareem said:

i7 4770k

16gb ram

I think you will be fine but we have to wait and see but you will be good for the TS module at least.

23 minutes ago, luisninja112 said:

GeForce 840M

i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.60GHz

64 bits

GTA V  Medium 20fps but no lag

Maybe upgrade your GPU closer to the end of the year but you should be fine for the TS module, (however I am not sure so don't quote me on this).

My personal opinion on the specs given.

5 minutes ago, Discorded said:

I've got 

I5 4590 3.5ghz

Gta 1070

16gb ram

I run GTA very high 60fps 

You should be ok, but got to wait and see really.

My specs:

• AMD Radeon R5 235 Videocard.
  • 12 GB Ram.
  • AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 1800 Mhz.

This is just standard specifications from the Acer Aspire TC-115, which my mom bought me three years ago.. I don't have a job, and don't earn money at home. But from August month, I will begin making money, so it would maybe be possible for me to upgrade my PC after August. But at this time, I've got no money to upgrade my PC, and I don't have experience with hardware, so I don't know what I should be looking at, when its time to upgrade..

i have i3 6100 gtx 750 8gb ram and thats it i can play almost every game so on medium i hope ill be alright :)

1 hour ago, Emiellio11 said:

i have i3 6100 gtx 750 8gb ram and thats it i can play almost every game so on medium i hope ill be alright :)

Can you play GTA V, ARK or ArmA 3 ? because if you can't then you need an upgrade but I will recommend you upgrade anyways but closer to early 2018.

8 hours ago, kareem said:

i7 4770k

16gb ram

Aw man people that keep showing off their specs piss me off the most.

I have Intel I5-3470 - 3.20 GHz 3.60 GHz, 16 GB RAM and GTX660 - 2GB. Until this moment there's been no game that doesn't go very well, except Black Desert Online, but this game wants a lot of resource. I haven't played yet GTA V on my pc and I don't know if its specs are good enough.

33 minutes ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

I have Intel I5-3470 - 3.20 GHz 3.60 GHz, 16 GB RAM and GTX660 - 2GB. Until this moment there's been no game that doesn't go very well, except Black Desert Online, but this game wants a lot of resource. I haven't played yet GTA V on my pc and I don't know if its specs are good enough.

You'll need a higher spec graphics card for higher detail.

greek-potato.standard-460x345.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Can you play GTA V, ARK or ArmA 3 ? because if you can't then you need an upgrade but I will recommend you upgrade anyways but closer to early 2018.

yes i can play it :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

@LuckyDuck What do you believe will be the lowest graphics card specs you can have and still play Identity? 800-900?

I don't really know tbh but I would guess the maybe the minimum or recommended specs for GTA V. However I have no clue and I would wait until closer to Beta / full game before upgrading. I am going for the GTX 1080, a i7 6600k, 4 TB HDD, 500 GB SSD and 16 GB or 32 GB Ram. I won't be getting it until next year though as because then my current one will be 5 years old except from the GTX 970 I bought not long ago.

• Like 1

I can play DAYZ standalone with no problem, will I need to upgrade?. I have AMD A10 7850K. Radeon R7. memory 8GB Graphics AMD R7.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I don't really know tbh but I would guess the maybe the minimum or recommended specs for GTA V. However I have no clue and I would wait until closer to Beta / full game before upgrading. I am going for the GTX 1080, a i7 6600k, 4 TB HDD, 500 GB SSD and 16 GB or 32 GB Ram. I won't be getting it until next year though as because then my current one will be 5 years old except from the GTX 970 I bought not long ago.

It sounds like over 2,000$  PC. I wish such a machine to everyone here :) Wish you good luck with this :) 

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

50 minutes ago, GrumpyReg6657 said:

I can play DAYZ standalone with no problem, will I need to upgrade?. I have AMD A10 7850K. Radeon R7. memory 8GB Graphics AMD R7.

Try playing ArmA 3, GTA V or Ark as I am sure they are more demanding games than DayZ standalone.

51 minutes ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

It sounds like over 2,000$  PC. I wish such a machine to everyone here :) Wish you good luck wit this :) 

I go with GBP and so yes the PC costs like £1750/ $2240.

Here is my PC part picker with everything I got. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/JzfmZ8

• Like 2