Sign in to follow this  
Shypindive

New But Old Introduction

Hello, I am Kevin Jurden, or on the forums Shypindive. I'm not exactly new but I never said hello, or have said much of an introduction for myself.

I've been waiting for an Open World, real life RPG for quite some-time now and I think Identity may be just what I've been dreaming up. I've always loved Grand Theft Auto typed games, but wanted something more immersive. I want to be able to live a life of my own without facing the repercussions of it in real life, which I'll be able to do in Identity. I've decided that in Identity I want to be a Police Officer, I believe it'll be nice to see what a job like that day to day is really life. The action packed life of a police officer, or maybe just the one that doesn't see any action. Either way I know I'll enjoy myself, and hope to make friends along the way so don't be afraid to chat with me or befriend me!

Thanks,

Kevin.

• Like 1

Welcome here Kevin !

5 hours ago, Shypindive said:

Either way I know I'll enjoy myself, and hope to make friends along the way so don't be afraid to chat with me or befriend me!

No problem on this side, the community is very welcoming! :) I'm sure you'll make very good friends;)

Hello Shypindive. glad your here. 

if you end up on the Official servers when the time comes, I'm sure ill see you patrolling the street :) 

Hello kevin and welcome to the Identity community. Nice to meet you :)

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack