Sign in to follow this  
kriller509

Blake Gillman for Mayor!

We all know that it's going to be hard to get number one. For starters, if you're looking to run a business you want a lot of profits. If you're looking to drive a truck, you'll want good roads to drive on. And if you want to socialize, you'll want a safe environment to do it.

Blake Gillman for Mayor.

ECONOMY

I offer realistic tax rates because lower taxes means more profit to business, and more profit to business means a happy and healthy economy! I also plan to focus most of the tax into government services like our roads, police departments, and firefighters.

WELFARE

This is not a guarantee but once I take office and see how things work, I will look into being able to get something together like renting out houses for a lower-than-market price to those who qualify.

COMPETENT SERVICES

I will not hire those who do not know what they're doing, and I will not fruitlessly spend the cash. I believe that the cash should go back to you the people, if you put me in the position of mayor, that also means that you're putting your tax dollars where they should be: Into the well-being of the economy, people, and the city.

This is not an unrealistic dream my friends, make a good living, and have someone who knows how things work in office. Some things in the game are automated like police, so a few bad apples are going to get into government. Make sure that the most important of government positions doesn't fall into the wrong hands. I urge you all, if you're playing the game and you see my name in the elections, make the right choice. Vote Blake Gillman for Mayor.

Edited by kriller509

24 minutes ago, kriller509 said:

We all know that it's going to be hard to get number one. For starters, if you're looking to run a business you want a lot of profits. If you're looking to drive a truck, you'll want good roads to drive on. And if you want to socialize, you'll want a safe environment to do it.

Blake Gillman for Mayor.

ECONOMY

I offer realistic tax rates because lower taxes means more profit to business, and more profit to business means a happy and healthy economy! I also plan to focus most of the tax into government services like our roads, police departments, and firefighters.

WELFARE

This is not a guarantee but once I take office and see how things work, I will look into being able to get something together like renting out houses for a lower-than-market price to those who qualify.

COMPETENT SERVICES

I will not hire those who do not know what they're doing, and I will not fruitlessly spend the cash. I believe that the cash should go back to you the people, if you put me in the position of mayor, that also means that you're putting your tax dollars where they should be: Into the well-being of the economy, people, and the city.

This is not an unrealistic dream my friends, make a good living, and have someone who knows how things work in office. Some things in the game are automated like police, so a few bad apples are going to get into government. Make sure that the most important of government positions doesn't fall into the wrong hands. I urge you all, if you're playing the game and you see my name in the elections, make the right choice. Vote Blake Gillman for Mayor.

Welcome to the political arena,  as of now you are the only Mayor candidate!