Vix

Things that don't make sense

As simple as the title- post here what doesn't make sense. It can be a photo, a video, a plot of a movie or a book, real life experience, video game logic... Anything that just DOESN'T MAKE ANY DAMN SENSE! 

I was inspired by an animal. Mountain Goat. Google it. Just do it! 

Hint: it's not a mountain and it isn't a chicken. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Vix said:

As simple as the title- post here what doesn't make sense. It can be a photo, a video, a plot of a movie or a book, real life experience, video game logic... Anything that just DOESN'T MAKE ANY DAMN SENSE! 

I was inspired by an animal. Mountain Goat. Google it. Just do it! 

Hint: it's not a mountain and it isn't a chicken. 

You, My cat, My brother, Your obsession with "Them", My lack of confidence despite how amazing I am, some books, some movies, some video games, and that little guy who bites people, whats his name? Ah yes! Kickapoo.

• Like 1

atats make no sense if you can buy hovertanks... hovertanks can't fall down and have no airshaft as weakpoint.

no sense.gif

Voice actors don't make sense because youtubers. Like you can type pretty much any cartoon or show and there will be some youtuber imitating voices of actors, and some can voice like 50 different people and sound perfectly like them! Why hire 50 people when you can hire just one? I'd fire those 50 people and hire that one voice actor from YouTube! So much money saved! 

Okey I am gonna tag and get some things that doesn't make sense for an example the words in this sentence are phrases that can make you mentally unstable if you think about it. 

If you watch the sentence over and over again the sentence disappears.

Anyhow.

1. Lip-wrong-sayings or whatever they are called. I have no idea what they are called..

2. @Vix ( just kiddin' ... Or Am I ? Dun dun duuuuu )

3. When people can write perfectly while you are writing like a child that never was even born. Why. Everyone has the same hand structur almost...

4. People using the word "Shit".

for an example "James! Shit got real! "

Am I supposed to answer back " Yeah, Kenney! My shit is always real! Visit a doctor for me please! "

5. The most used word in English and one of the most grammatic words that can be used to almost everything is the word. " Fuck ".

Example: 

The difference from "Male" drinks and "Female" drinks.

Example: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vix said:

Voice actors don't make sense because youtubers. Like you can type pretty much any cartoon or show and there will be some youtuber imitating voices of actors, and some can voice like 50 different people and sound perfectly like them! Why hire 50 people when you can hire just one? I'd fire those 50 people and hire that one voice actor from YouTube! So much money saved! 

Most voice actors play multiple characters. The Simpsons has like 16 voice actors apart from guests.

4 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Yeah he is pretty good!

Yeah I watched half of his videos today at work. :D Found out about him yesterday because of Matt vs Nicole scandal on youtube.

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yeah I watched half of his videos today at work. :D Found out about him yesterday because of Matt vs Nicole scandal on youtube.

Good to hear! You should also check out

He is really funny.

5 hours ago, Arlmar said:

You, My cat, My brother, Your obsession with "Them", My lack of confidence despite how amazing I am, some books, some movies, some video games, and that little guy who bites people, whats his name? Ah yes! Kickapoo.

Fuck you bitch I haven't bitten anyone!

another thing is senseless but cool at the same time... my eyebrows form and the space between the small and the long part on each side :D

In Louisiana and North Carolina oral sex is illegal.

It's legal to have sex with a corpse though!

Can you have oral sex with a corpse?

You know what doesn't make sense? When people ask if you're okay or how's your day; you're obligated to say you're good because if you say otherwise you are not "normal" and there is something wrong with you and people must ask why you aren't good but they honestly don't care and they just ask because of "common decency." Not all people do this, but some people I know do this.

AND THIS BOTHERS ME THE MOST, This is going to spin a lot of controversy but 

Racist people.

Edited by Xentinel

26 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

You know what doesn't make sense? When people ask if you're okay or how's your day; you're obligated to say you're good because if you say otherwise you are not "normal" and there is something wrong with you and people must ask why you aren't good but they honestly don't care and they just ask because of "common decency." Not all people do this, but some people I know do this.

Racist people.

I have a friend who was born and lived majority of her life in America but moved to Poland few years ago and she told us that people in USA actually say "How are you?" to strangers. We were all like "WHAAAAAAAAAA that's crazy!". In Poland if you'd ask someone how they're doing you'd get shit, something like "The fuck you care?" basically.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vix said:

I have a friend who was born and lived majority of her life in America but moved to Poland few years ago and she told us that people in USA actually say "How are you?" to strangers. We were all like "WHAAAAAAAAAA that's crazy!". In Poland if you'd ask someone how they're doing you'd get shit, something like "The fuck you care?" basically.

canada.

15 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Racist people.

14 hours ago, Vix said:

in germany they threat you with police or they'll just ignore you