Sign in to follow this  
HolyFather

Repent and tithe well for salvation!

Whatever your sins may be.  You will be forgiven.  Speak with me, I am a sin eater and will absolve you of all culpability of your past actions.  Work with me and I shall help to set you free! 

The gods care not for the squabbles of corporate owned politicians, but I will absolve you of this foolish sin.  The karma you brought yourself and upon the rest of your countrymen will be punishment enough.

Walk without sin and remember to tithe...very well.

The Catholic Church is the biggest criminal organization of all time.  They are pretty much right at home.

11 hours ago, teflondon said:

The Catholic Church is the biggest criminal organization of all time.  They are pretty much right at home.

I thought Democide was the ultimate killer

The Catholic Church is still here though and their hands have never been clean.  They are also one of the wealthiest organizations in the world.  It's possible the biggest killers could be people like Hitler and Stalin, but at the same time killing does not necessarily equal success at crime.  Smart criminals actually avoid pissing off the police because it brings heat on them and messes with their profits.  Also the Catholic Church supported Hitler.  They didn't have a problem with him because they hated Jews and he was just getting rid of the competition.  They had been spreading antisemitic propaganda long before Hitler's rise to power and arguably had a huge influence on all of Europe in terms of hatred toward Jews. 

Edited by teflondon

On 2017-6-21 at 11:27 AM, teflondon said:

The Catholic Church is still here though and their hands have never been clean.  They are also one of the wealthiest organizations in the world.  It's possible the biggest killers could be people like Hitler and Stalin, but at the same time killing does not necessarily equal success at crime.  Smart criminals actually avoid pissing off the police because it brings heat on them and messes with their profits.  Also the Catholic Church supported Hitler.  They didn't have a problem with him because they hated Jews and he was just getting rid of the competition.  They had been spreading antisemitic propaganda long before Hitler's rise to power and arguably had a huge influence on all of Europe in terms of hatred toward Jews. 

What you reference here is still a form or Democide, with a government power attempting genocide of multiple races.

Also the Holocaust may not be the best reference to a true and realistic history. Considering the Jewish people have lied about  incidents  (Jew soap is just one example) and have lied about the numbers of those lost. Not to mention, history is normally written by the winner, and can be completely bias towards the truth of what happened.  

Religion may have killed millions over history. Democide has killed billions and has caused some of the biggest wars in the history of humanity. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo

Please real the rules HERE

" Please don’t

(...)

11. Discuss Politics/Religion. These subjects are sensitive and may offend others.

(...) "

Talk religion or else for the game only :)

Edited by Cuuka
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

Please real the rules HERE

" Please don’t

(...)

11. Discuss Politics/Religion. These subjects are sensitive and may offend others.

(...) "

Talk religion or else for the game only :)

I do apologize for my input on the matter.  I will refrain from further discussion of religion outside of Identity. 

• Like 1