I'm probably not the only one wandering this, but when is the next dev update or post? I believe there is one like once a month or that's what I thought. I'm always excited to see a new dev post, or update and see the progress the team has made. I can't wait for the release of this game, and I understand that nothing comes fast. But keeping the backers in the loop is always greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Shypindive said:

I'm probably not the only one wandering this, but when is the next dev update or post? I believe there is one like once a month or that's what I thought. I'm always excited to see a new dev post, or update and see the progress the team has made. I can't wait for the release of this game, and I understand that nothing comes fast. But keeping the backers in the loop is always greatly appreciated.

The next dev blog should be out by Friday but lets hope tonight it is out by :) In 2 hours the devs will be streaming.

11 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The next dev blog should be out by Friday but lets hope tonight it is out by :) In 2 hours the devs will be streaming.

Can i / wee have the link ? :)

3 hours ago, Shypindive said:

next dev blog should come out June 9th, 90% sure of it at least.

5 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

next dev blog should come out June 9th, 90% sure of it at least.

Its june 13th?

4 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Its june 13th?

the devs dont account for leap years and stuff, so they a couple days behind us.

5 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

the devs dont account for leap years and stuff, so they a couple days behind us.

???????????????????????

5 minutes ago, Noodles said:

???????????????????????

the more you try and understand it the more confusing it gets,  just sit back and wait for it, nothing they say can make me trust them on when they release it, only me seeing it will.

The dev-blog is going out right NOW via E-Mail. Just check your Mails if you have agreed to receive Mails while pledging (Source: Twitch Livestream right now)

6 minutes ago, Radack said:

The dev-blog is going out right NOW via E-Mail. Just check your Mails if you have agreed to receive Mails while pledging (Source: Twitch Livestream right now)

until i see it, no trust is given to them atm. i got my emails infront of me will see if they follow up with it this time,