Atmosphere

Some questions

On 02/02/2016 at 4:35 AM, A_Few_Asians said:

you are correct, although you can not deny that this is cool or modern as it is both

I will attempt to overthrow the government with my crew once the game is released, I welcome any attempts to stop me

I never said it wasn't mate what are you going on about xD

On 2.2.2016 at 5:35 AM, A_Few_Asians said:

you are correct, although you can not deny that this is cool or modern as it is both

I will attempt to overthrow the government with my crew once the game is released, I welcome any attempts to stop me

*drives over you while changing radio track

11 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

*drives over you while changing radio track

*rolls out of the passenger seat while brother is crushed to death in car, pulls .50AE loaded pistol out and pumps you with a couple shots to the torso as you reverse and being to drive away

4 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

*rolls out of the passenger seat while brother is crushed to death in car, pulls .50AE loaded pistol out and pumps you with a couple shots to the torso as you reverse and being to drive away

56b312e8327b2_dodgedattack.gif.f7bff0066

and my attack:56b312e9727c1_pacman.png.c9ca9e044638522

Hey, im from South Africa and I was wondering with a ping from 250-300 to local Arma 3 USA and UK servers  will it be possible to log onto the actual official servers that will be set up. :)

P.S: Arma 3 lets me play sometimes even on 350 ping on a bad day, I dont seem to feel the lag untill a shoot out occurs. Driving and all that is possible, its just I have to pre-shoot if I wanna shoot a player.

On 2/4/2016 at 3:30 PM, FrankGriffin said:

P.S: Arma 3 lets me play sometimes even on 350 ping on a bad day

If they use the same set-up for pings like Arma, then the server will make it so anyone with a higher ping than XXX amount can't join, and if your ping suddenly goes higher than that while playing for longer than 2 minutes you'd get kicked off.