Whitefeather

PlayerUnknown's Battleground

I've just recently bought into the hype a few days ago and have been playing it quite frequently. Does anybody else really play it, or do most of you play RP related games/gamemodes? If so, what do you think about the game overall?

It was fun for like 20 games but then it got pretty repetetive and boring. It is just you go to somewhere in the middle of the circle and then you wait 15 minutes and then you move again.

Edited by Sjondefries
  • Like 1

I disagree. Every game is different, loot is always changing, you run up to people in all kinds of places, you can either play solo, duo or squad with up to 4 players in a team. It gets repetitive sometimes but doesn't every game repeat itself in some way?

I've only been watching vids and streams of this, tho, I feel like you're running around gathering loot until you get shot by somebody you didn't even see... So I agree with @Sjondefries ;)

On 11/06/2017 at 3:31 PM, Whitefeather said:

I've just recently bought into the hype a few days ago and have been playing it quite frequently. Does anybody else really play it, or do most of you play RP related games/gamemodes? If so, what do you think about the game overall?

Personally I agree with @Sjondefries. I think I would enjoy it a lot more if I had a team of people who played it regularly, unfortunately all of my friends only play it every now and then. My game also has this weird bug where I will launch it and it will be in some weird resolution so my mouse input and stuff is off, but I need to be in a game or I cannot access the settings so I have to quickly fix it in the lobby. 

No worries, they're planning to add a desert map in the near future, together with some more weapons, vehicles and outfits :) 

On 6/25/2017 at 5:41 PM, Sasper said:

I've only been watching vids and streams of this, tho, I feel like you're running around gathering loot until you get shot by somebody you didn't even see... So I agree with @Sjondefries ;)

You just explained why I hate battle arena type games

On 6/19/2017 at 1:54 PM, Sjondefries said:

It was fun for like 20 games but then it got pretty repetetive and boring. It is just you go to somewhere in the middle of the circle and then you wait 15 minutes and then you move again.

Please don't use black text on this forum again please. It's impossible to read.

On 19-6-2017 at 2:54 PM, Sjondefries said:

I take this back. At first I wasn't really good so I kept dying really early and thats why it felt repetetive for me. I got a lot better at the game and now it is a lot more fun.

On 7/21/2017 at 5:16 PM, flowermouth said:

Please don't use black text on this forum again please. It's impossible to read.

How do you get that bottom part? Idk how to add it :P

On 14/10/2017 at 7:44 PM, SamTheAmericanMan said:

How do you get that bottom part? Idk how to add it :P

Profile, and then signature, I believe

• Like 1