MsAmberly

Hello from eastern USA

I may have already posted here but here it goes. I ran across this a few months ago while looking up new games coming out for the year.  After looking over a few of the videos I decided to pledged at that time.  While making another round with checking out what other games are to come, I decided to check back here in this weekend to see how things were progressing.  I decided to make another pledge (boost the one I made). 

I'm a middle aged mom and homemaker. Gaming keeps me out of trouble... mostly. LOL I've played WoW and related type games, and The Secret World if anyone is familiar... but I haven't really seen much in the way of modern setting basic life games yet. 

I'm excited to for this finally open and to hopefully be able to get pretty heavily involved.

Edited by MsAmberly

Welcome to the lovely Identity community!

I hope you will have a great time on here.

Btw what package did you get? 

11 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

Welcome to the lovely Identity community!

I hope you will have a great time on here.

Btw what package did you get? 

I got the basic one the first go round, this time I upgraded to the first one that has the apartment included.

• Like 1

Welcome MsAmberly (again?:D)
sounds like you like games to build something, invest time. i hope this one will be such a great game how we imagine it ourself :D looking forward to meet you in-game.

sincerly, -

Welcome MS Amberly :D

i compare it to payday, breakingbad, BattlefieldHardline, Mafia/Godfather and Secondlife
what are you excited about the most? which path do you wanna choose?
wish you a great time here! hope to see you in game