Cuuka

New from France

Hi everyone !

(First, sorry for my bad english, i try to do my best)

I just see a présentation video of I-RPG, and.. WOW !

It's like the game that i've always wanted, true Roleplay, many jobs, distractions, creations, etc.. I buyed the 30$ pre-order without hésitations !

But i've got a little 'fear' when the game come out.. Don't want to be like GTA Online with teen mentality killing all player around, without any RP or else..

Whatever, i already know what doing when the game come out, create my little painting shop ! :)

Keep doing good job guys ! (and girls..)   :)

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

I can tell you now that guns will not be as easy to get in the game as it is on GTA. Also there is a stress system in place to stop people from going around just killing.

Nice to meet you.

Please also check out the FAQ's which are linked in my signature for easy access.

I hope you find all the answers your are looking for and if you need any questions answered, please feel free to PM me and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

Thanks for you (very) fast answer !

" I can tell you now that guns will not be as easy to get in the game as it is on GTA. Also there is a stress system in place to stop people from going around just killing. "  

Very, very great !  It reassures me a lot, and give me even more desire to invest myself.

I'm reading the FAQ just now, and discover even more on the game :o

Be patient become more and more difficult.. huhu

3 hours ago, Cuuka said:

create my little painting shop

Welcome Cuuka
make a thread in the business forum, looking forward to see your idea
i think with the right guys by your side (law/gang) you could could have some security ^^
just stay positiv :D there will be great guys working on their business and we all help each other :D

sincerly, -

Hi there,

You can just read some posts of people here and you will see they are much more mature then you think.

All the people here are lovely and also getting weapons or a place where you could just kill someone, won't be that easy.

I hope you will enjoy your time on here!

35 minutes ago, CrimesBane said:

Welcome Cuuka
make a thread in the business forum, looking forward to see your idea
i think with the right guys by your side (law/gang) you could could have some security ^^
just stay positiv :D there will be great guys working on their business and we all help each other :D

sincerly, -

Thanks you :)

Oh yea i've this idea but i can do nothing now cuz' painting have to be made in game directly on canvas (or i got wrong ?)

If you wanted to see what sort of painting i will add my blog to my signature i think :)

In response to your proposal, i imagine that my shop will need security to fight/prevent thieves or criminals.. I would wait for the release to decide :) 

I retain your proposal carefully and will seriously consider it at this time !

29 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

Hi there,

You can just read some posts of people here and you will see they are much more mature then you think.

All the people here are lovely and also getting weapons or a place where you could just kill someone, won't be that easy.

I hope you will enjoy your time on here!

Hi thanks !

Yes i already read some threads and find A LOT of serious role-player ! :D

The more i read about the game, the more difficult it is to find bad points !

(The only is my english when i would practice RP ahah)

• Like 1

Just post a exemple of a painting (sold on Second Life) which accords to the design of an apartment interior of Identity. huhu

mini_7638951003.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arcanion said:

Welcome to the forums! @Cuuka

I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Arcanion

Thanks you :)