Shimozukachi

your favorite moderator and your favorite developer

hello peoples!

would like to know who from the staffs developers and moderators are your favorites (choose 1 developer and 1 moderator... i hate auto correction. 1 = on for it).

a list of the available developers and moderators:

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/staff/

edit:

inofficial moderator:

@Vix

Edited by Shimozukachi

Motown and HairyGrenade, but I love all the other moderators and developers too.

Edited by KittyDeKarebu
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

almost forgot that. sorry :D

lol I was kidding. xD

17 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

You gotta love Katie, the number one post closer

Traitor! >:c

1 minute ago, Vix said:

Traitor! >:c

You are not a moderator or a developer. Vixism is stronger, a religion with such power it knows no bounds. 

• Like 1

I recall a time when Katie had just joined the forum, and within 7 hours she was challenging smoking skeleton for the highest post count. I joined a few hours later and eventually added her on steam. Until she unfriended me. 

She is still my favourite mod though.

3 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

I recall a time when Katie had just joined the forum, and within 7 hours she was challenging smoking skeleton for the highest post count. I joined a few hours later and eventually added her on steam. Until she unfriended me. 

She is still my favourite mod though.

FlyingDuck added her on Skype and she won't talk to him now aswell.

What did you do to her Arlmar? xD

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

FlyingDuck added her on Skype and she won't talk to him now aswell.

What did you do to her Arlmar? xD

I got angry that Europa carnivalis didn't have the areas of Ireland right. This was ages ago though. Long before you had even come to the forums, miss pretend mod. 

Why do you have all my old titles?

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

I got angry that Europa carnivalis didn't have the areas of Ireland right. This was ages ago though. Long before you had even come to the forums, miss pretend mod. 

Why do you have all my old titles?

What titles? wut?

@Arlmar i've created a new account because my old forum account got lost. i saw that conversation. just use some borat and everything's fine

borat.jpeg

Edited by Shimozukachi

34 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Arlmar i've created a new account because my old forum account got lost. i saw that conversation. just use some borat and everything's fine

borat.jpeg

I have no idea what this means.

8 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@Vix Im sure its nothing, Arlmar probably just has a head injury from when I went 50 shades of Haye on him

Ha, please

36 minutes ago, Vix said:

What titles? wut?

I used to have the most posts and be the forums unofficial moderator. Now both titles belong to you. I suppose I would much rather you than some knave who beleives he could go "fifty shades of Hayes" on me. I don't even know what that means.

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

I have no idea what this means.

Ha, please

I used to have the most posts and be the forums unofficial moderator. Now both titles belong to you. I suppose I would much rather you than some knave who beleives he could go "fifty shades of Hayes" on me. I don't even know what that means.

I believe you are the knave if you don't understand my reference! Fifty shades of Haye - David Haye, the boxer? Punch you up basically

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I believe you are the knave if you don't understand my reference! Fifty shades of Haye - David Haye, the boxer? Punch you up basically

I understood that it was targeting me for some form of violence, but you can hardly call me a knave for not having an interest in the sport.

I am gonna be a real good sport and say that they are all wonderful in their own way and ranking them just seems unfair towards them as they still answer reports very fast and so on.

I mean if you look at it this way, you help people and volunteer to help out on a forum for free and then you get ranked by the PR you are offering, pretty rude and insulting I find it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

I am gonna be a real good sport and say that they are all wonderful in their own way and ranking them just seems unfair towards them as they still answer reports very fast and so on.

I mean if you look at it this way, you help people and volunteer to help out on a forum for free and then you get ranked by the PR you are offering, pretty rude and insulting I find it.

But I'M your favorite... Right?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Shit, it's hard to choose between Badabing and DJScias, with Bada I've had so many adventures (including me sucking his dick for some money, my gang was right next to me so I had to whisper it).

But DJScias is just.. well, It's something I can't say.

Either way, these 2 are the best

Close 3rd would be Budbringer (Bounty hunting 4 life)

and 4rd Bamf ( godmode ifrits and nitro's 4 life)

5th Killswitch (Whales are not a race).

• Like 1