Frostybeans

dev blog missing

has there been an update on anything or reasoning mentioned on the missed deadline for the dev blog? i know alot of us where stupidly excited to see what they would come out with, its currently 9:45PM their time so i will go on a limb and say there wont be one released anytime tonight but i could be wrong.

Edited by Frostybeans
  • Like 1

nah it wont, 90% chance is still a chance to miss, and they did, now we wait.

But honestly, if the next devblog be a bunch of gibberish, i will be pretty sad, i'm expecting a lot of this next devblog, i really dont care when it will come, tomorrow, next week but when it comes, IT NEEDS TO BE GOOD!  otherwise i will be sad :(

7 minutes ago, GoldenPancake said:

stop whining about EVERY LITTLE THING. ty

You must be mentally challenged if you think my post is "whinning" but thank you for your wonderful insight . 

• Like 1

I only know there will be a stream on tuesday and there also will be a post very soon.

Making a post about this won't really help since a lot of people do it right now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

I only know there will be a stream on tuesday and there also will be a post very soon.

Making a post about this won't really help since a lot of people do it right now.

I didn't see any other post asking this question regarding the dev blog. I see lots regarding the game however that's not what this post is about, I'm asking if there was any other updates on any of their other source of communication they use

4 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

I didn't see any other post asking this question regarding the dev blog. I see lots regarding the game however that's not what this post is about, I'm asking if there was any other updates on any of their other source of communication they use

I saw one, but oh well it's not a problem. 

In their last stream they said there would be a devblog like very soon. 

Maybe today or tomorrow + they will stream tuesday.

6 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

I saw one, but oh well it's not a problem. 

In their last stream they said there would be a devblog like very soon. 

Maybe today or tomorrow + they will stream tuesday.

Probably monday, as they're probably not working on it in the weekend. But maybe today or tomorrow.

Edited by GoldenPancake

On 6/10/2017 at 9:04 AM, GoldenPancake said:

Probably monday, as they're probably not working on it in the weekend. But maybe today or tomorrow.

Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next month. They are busy they will finish it when it is ready yadayadayada.

The forum activity itself shows how the community has mostly given up and the hype is gone. Just let them rock at this point. If they wanna create false deadlines/hype to get more buyers before the module releases (if it releases) then let it be. I won't fall into the trap.

I can't wait till we can't fist fight each other in identity to resolve these issues with each other haha.

then it will get heated, someone will get angry and run the other over in a car.. then like life, one will be dead and the other in jail hahaha

• Like 1