Heymikie53

Let's RP. Come have some tea with me in the corner booth.

Hello friend. My name is Mike "Digger" Rowchip. Have a seat.

Edited by Heymikie53

The title for this was supposed to be "Let's RP. Come have a tea with me in the corner booth". Does anyone know how to change the tittle. I fat fingered ti while creating it.

Thinking to myself. I think I will open a tea shop and sell all kinds of tea's. One question I would have though is how would anyone make money doing this unless the tea actually helped anyone. Why would I spend my hard earned money on Mike Rowchip's tea unless it does something for me? Clothing helps me look different, a gun allows me to do lots of thing but tea, what does it do for me? It will be interesting to see how this pans out. I can see the bottom of my tea cup, time for a refill.

Could I have one raspberry tea please?

Btw my name is Dean. Nice to meet you.

Don't question your tea shop man :( people would like to come here!

For their dates or just to hangout with people and have a nice little chat!

• Like 1

Raspberry it is. Maybe they will have to buy some tea for their date. I will have the tea shop even if I have to get a second job to afford the rent. Now I need to come up with a fancy name for my shop. Back to my newly filled cup. Aah, Pomegranate black tea.

Edited by Heymikie53
mispelled word

Bonjour, My name is Eriberto. I just moved to this neighborhood.and I saw this shop and I said that stealing it is very.... I mean, visiting is a good idea to meet some people.

• Like 1

Why hello there fella!
Name's Andrew Danes, pleased to meet ya, I'm parched and starved after the long journey I embarked and could really do with a hot can of water.. hope you don't mind me sipping on my freeze dried field rations in your shop, but I could really do with a break from all this travel.

What a nice shop you have here, reminds me of my old mans diner. I'm happy to see already that settling down in a new place brings me the homey feels back.

Hello Andrew. Glad I could help you out with the hot water. Are you sticking around the area or are you just passing thru?

Oh I'm sorry Mike! Must've phased out there for a moment... Anyways! I will indeed be settling down in this area, hopefully soon I'll be able to afford a decent place to live might even call in some old acquaintances from my former home, set up some kind of deal with them so we can work together to start a business of some sort.. Either that or it's back to tending the forests of this place.

Edited by MrMandude

That's OK. Tea will do that to you. There seems to be quite a few patrons milling about waiting for the town square to be completed. I hope it's soon. I'm going for some more hot water, care for more?

Absolutely! This stuff is amazing! Just you wait this place will be crawling with people soon enough. 

Tea! I worked in a tea room before I left to join the service...

Uh...pardon me. I'll have your most popular rooibos blend. You know I thought of opening a place like this myself when I was growing up. I loved serving high tea those days. Of course, nowadays it's a different story. Heh. I don't know what I wanna do with my life anymore.

*a modified 300ZX drifts into a parking space**a man in an all black suit steps out and walks into the tea room*

Hey um... could I sit here?

• Like 1

Hello, 1 green tea please. They have been working on this town square for a long time. I’ve had to rent a small house not too far from here. I hope this town square is done soon. Can’t wait to move in.