Baconblaster2

Soteria: protection for you

Hello and welcome to Soteria, a personal protection service. We are an organization thats sole purpose is our clients safety. We protect and transport you. we will have a non disclosure agreement where we will not give any information about our clients. If you are looking for work please let me know or if you wish to hire us in the future release please message me on discord for further questions 

Discord: baconblaster2 #3892

Edited by Baconblaster2
Changed name to the Goddess of protection

4 hours ago, 8ob2431 said:

Any details?

-8ob2431

Payment will depend on the contract, if they request a vehicle then that will increase the price from 500$ to 800$ an hour  employees will be given weapons training and a pistol but they will have to own a gun permit. The prices may change after the price for gas and weapons release. Employees will be paid once a week depending on their hours  (most likely 20 dollars an hour). I am aware that this job might not get as much business early on but I hope to expand and become the best security detail in identitythank you and sorry for not releaseing any information in my previous post 

Edited by Baconblaster2

I recommend you work this out a little bit more, add pictures, jobs, services you provide etc. The more information you give people to more likely they are to remember you and hire you in the future. further i recommend you add a Application format if you are looking for people to join your company.

-Arcanion

Edited by Arcanion