Taxes: Tax Policy goes as follows,

$0-$25,000: No Tax

$25,000-$50,000: 2.5% Tax

$50,000-$100,000: 5% Tax

$100,000-$200,000: 7.5% Tax

$200,000-$300,000: 10% Tax

$300,000-$500,000: 12.5% Tax

$500,000+: 15% Tax

Jobs: All buisnessess, small and large, have equal opportunity in buissness. Minimum Wage is $15.

Healthcare: 

Basic Healthcare is $1.25 Million in medical coverage, Medicine covers $300,000.

Premium Healthcare is $2 Million in medical coverage, Medicine covers $500,000.

Basic Healthcare: $125 a month for Lower Class. $225 a month for Middle Class. $325 a month for Upper Class.

Premium Healthcare: $225 a month for Lower Class. $325 a month for Middle Class. $425 a month for Upper Class.

Crime Policy: 

Murder - 50 Days

Robbery of over $5000 - 25 Days

Robbery between $1000-$5000 - 20 Days

Robbery under $1000 - 10 Days

Grand Theft Auto - 20 Days

Illegal Drug Possession - 20 Days

Possession of Illegal Weapons - 15 Days

Gun Policy: Military grade weaponry and automatic rifles illegal in the market. Regular grade weapons legal with a gun license.

Drug Policy:  Pharmaceutical Drugs, Tobacco, and Alcohol are all legal.

Police Force: Strong force with an aim on keeping the citizens of, and the city of Identity safe.

LGBTQ+ Rights: Freedom of Expression.

Questions: If you have any further questions about my policies please feel free to ask below. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Welcome to the Political Arena! 

Just want to have a fun time, any critiques?

• Like 1

Honestly I love what your thinking and I think you can go all the way FRIES FOR GOVERNER 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZAMBIE said:

Honestly I love what your thinking and I think you can go all the way FRIES FOR GOVERNER 

Thanks for the support man. 

• Like 1

Question: What is your plan to control your gun rule. If players were to obtain military grade weapons, how would you handle it?

• Like 1

Question: How do you manage to solve 60% of Identity's population being obese as the game comes out?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AP said:

Question: What is your plan to control your gun rule. If players were to obtain military grade weapons, how would you handle it?

To be honest, if players did get a hold of illegal weapons it would be the job of the police to find these people and arrest them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Judgement said:

Question: How do you manage to solve 60% of Identity's population being obese as the game comes out?

Athletics are cool

On 6/10/2017 at 11:39 PM, ZAMBIE said:

how would you handle police brutality or any betrayal.

If a case such as this arises the officer who is in question will be placed on leave with no pay and the case will be figured out. After the case, the verdict will be made if he/she keeps his/her job or not.

Edited by Fries

On 6/15/2017 at 3:51 PM, Noodles said:

How much money do you think the police will get? Like % of tax money?

I am aiming to give around 20% of tax money to protection forces, but this number may change when the full release of the game comes close.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:25 PM, Fries said:

Gun Policy: Military grade weaponry and automatic rifles illegal in the market. Regular grade weapons legal with a gun license.

have any further questions about my policies please feel free to ask below. 

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:25 PM, Fries said:

To be honest, if players did get a hold of illegal weapons it would be the job of the police to find these people and arrest them.

Have you thought of finding alternatives to prevent guns from being smuggled in? Maybe just limitations on the military grade weapons?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gentino said:

Have you thought of finding alternatives to prevent guns from being smuggled in? Maybe just limitations on the military grade weapons?

I've certainly pondered it and as we get more information on weaponry in the game and how to obtain it, I can form a way to prevent these weapons from ending up on the market.

• Like 1

Wow I agree with everything except that weed also should be legal :D

Edit

Didn't quite get that you want people to pay for medical services, it's not a high price, but I think it should be totally free like here in Scandinavia :) 

Edited by Sasper
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sasper said:

Wow I agree with everything except that weed also should be legal :D

Edit

Didn't quite get that you want people to pay for medical services, it's not a high price, but I think it should be totally free like here in Scandinavia :) 

Thanks for the support! The big reason that I believe that citizens should have to pay for healthcare is that if citizens do pay then that is more money to invest into our police and army which in turn keeps them safe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fries said:

Thanks for the support! The big reason that I believe that citizens should have to pay for healthcare is that if citizens do pay then that is more money to invest into our police and army which in turn keeps them safe.

I see your point. But it is not everybody who are able to take care of them selfs. And especially such a basic and important thing like healthcare should be a right for everybody - maybe by highering the taxes? :P

I guess it's just me who would feel like these taxes is veeeeerrryy low! Here in Denmark the lowest tax is about 40% - and I'm pretty sure the highest is 56%. I think it'll funny to have debates from such many cultures as Identity will represent - and of course to see the outcome of it :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sasper said:

I see your point. But it is not everybody who are able to take care of them selfs. And especially such a basic and important thing like healthcare should be a right for everybody - maybe by highering the taxes? :P

I guess it's just me who would feel like these taxes is veeeeerrryy low! Here in Denmark the lowest tax is about 40% - and I'm pretty sure the highest is 56%. I think it'll funny to have debates from such many cultures as Identity will represent - and of course to see the outcome of it :) 

Yeah, I think they are a bit low and I may have to tweak them but because they are low it makes it more affordable to pay for healthcare and those who physically can't possibly enlist in a free healthcare program?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cordovan said:

Can you change your profile pic maybe? I like your campaign!

I'll see what I can do to change it, I don't have a lot of good pictures on my computer, nonetheless, thank you for the support.

3 hours ago, Noodles said:

His profile picture is perfect! That is the face of a leader.

Nice.