xIconikkx

What is your Account ID?

866 UNDER 1000S CLUB!!! I can imagine when Identity gets a million people and we're the ones from the early days! i found out about Identity in Jan 2015 I've preorderd Identity for a year now. :') Only about 7 months until beta comes!

I went to check and I can't even log in...  :(  Just recreated my account here, though, so perhaps there is a small delay?  :/

2 hours ago, B0xer4 said:

866 UNDER 1000S CLUB!!! I can imagine when Identity gets a million people and we're the ones from the early days! i found out about Identity in Jan 2015 I've preorderd Identity for a year now. :') Only about 7 months until beta comes!

You wont have to wait 7 months! If you pledged $25+ and you get BETA access. They are releasing small parts of the game as they go along! The first one is "Town Square!" It wont be long now! 

Check it out here http://identityrpg.com/info/modules/

There is a progress bar at the bottom!

1 minute ago, Identitatem said:

Oh, I see, silly me.  :$

I'm late for the party. 1083.  :P

If you read it, it gives you a good view of what is two come in the next couple of months :P

2 minutes ago, xIconikkx said:

If you read it, it gives you a good view of what is two come in the next couple of months :P

Ah, I meant, I had to sign up for the game too, forum was separate.  :$ 

1 minute ago, Identitatem said:

Ah, I meant, I had to sign up for the game too, forum was separate.  :$ 

Oh yeah I know. The forum is completely separate from the website. Its hosted by someone else. The account for the main website is for the pledges. So you know what you got etc.

5 minutes ago, xIconikkx said:

Oh yeah I know. The forum is completely separate from the website. Its hosted by someone else. The account for the main website is for the pledges. So you know what you got etc.

Yup, I know that too -- now.  xD

So, you seem to know a lot, do you know if I can upgrade my pledge here and now, or is that too late?  I probably missed the info on my search, sort of like I did with separate sign-ups.  ^_^

3 minutes ago, Identitatem said:

Yup, I know that too -- now.  xD

So, you seem to know a lot, do you know if I can upgrade my pledge here and now, or is that too late?  I probably missed the info on my search, sort of like I did with separate sign-ups.  ^_^

I think so, I think they might be going off the amount you pledged, so mine is $25 which is the $30 package.

I guess if you pledge $30 again that will be considered as an $60 package?

Best to ask @Motown or @Paratus

They will say for deffo! Can send them a message on the Forum I guess :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xIconikkx said:

I think so, I think they might be going off the amount you pledged, so mine is $25 which is the $30 package.

I guess if you pledge $30 again that will be considered as an $60 package?

Best to ask @Motown or @Paratus

They will say for deffo! Can send them a message on the Forum I guess :D

Ta, appreciate it.  Now back to the subject at hand!

Yup, still 1083.  ;)

My account is ID 136, and i checked every day for the new site except the day it was released xD

973... At least I got the "Under 1000 club". I was away from my computer at the time the new site came up.