Hey there!

I was wondering if anyone in the community has plan for an Identity account or fan page, I am aware there are some which are quite empty at the moment. I plan to turn my existing account into a Identity only account which features my own screencaps and gameplay once the game is officially released. I personally like to use Instagram as it relatively quick and easy on the go. You can follow me @leonschrader1 to see retro and vintage clips here and there.

But anyways, what are your thoughts on this random idea? Feel free to comment!

• Like 1

Its a good idea, for those who have Instagram it could be a good thing to see new Identity stuff there so they dont have to check the Forum or YT. 

But on the other side, there is already YT where you can see all the new stuff if you watch Dragonfly Todd and/or TheDynasty. ( yeah there are more then only those 2 i guess, but i only know them and i only watch them. ) 

On 2017-6-7 at 4:52 PM, Ragnar said:

Its a good idea, for those who have Instagram it could be a good thing to see new Identity stuff there so they dont have to check the Forum or YT. 

But on the other side, there is already YT where you can see all the new stuff if you watch Dragonfly Todd and/or TheDynasty. ( yeah there are more then only those 2 i guess, but i only know them and i only watch them. ) 

You should watch @PowerGaming7 if he starts again as well. 

On topic though, I am sure you will find people would love to see things about the game in more than the ones already and well just make sure you tag yourself as a fan as so no one gets confused but otherwise you are good to go.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2017 at 10:34 AM, NyanRadscorpion said:

@Ragnar your signature, inspirational yet has an undertone of whiny and childish. like and don't like it

It's amazing simplistic but I don't think the colour choice was correct for the aesthetic of the forum.

7 minutes ago, MntnChicken said:

It's amazing simplistic but I don't think the colour choice was correct for the aesthetic of the forum.

that is true

On 20.6.2017 at 4:34 PM, NyanRadscorpion said:

@Ragnar your signature, inspirational yet has an undertone of whiny and childish. like and don't like it

Its a quote from one of my favorite movies: "The Green Mile". You should watch the movie. i loved it. 

Edited by Ragnar
( Didnt remembered the name but googled it so yeah)
  • Like 1