67Jumper

Will There Be State Troopers, State Police, City Police and Sheriff or just one massive department?

Will there be State Troopers, State Police, City Police and Sheriff or just one massive department for the whole map? Wouldnt it be cool to have like Park Rangers and Search And Rescue units?

• Like 1

Ima have my go at this question.. Okay so this is what is confirmed so far: There will be two different main deparmtments like City and County police i'm pretty sure (Or is it Police and Sheriffs? Someone correct me if i'm wrong), SWAT, mini DEA, and detective. I think theres like 1 more that was confirmed but that's all so far.

Next time please dig around the forums even though many of us are really happy to help!

Edited by YouKnowBro

3 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

Ima have my go at this question.. Okay so this is what is confirmed so far: There will be two different main deparmtments like City and County police i'm pretty sure (Or is it Police and Sheriffs? Someone correct me if i'm wrong), SWAT, mini DEA, and detective. I think theres like 1 more that was confirmed but that's all so far.

Next time please dig around the forums even though many of us are really happy to help!

This is quite accurate, to give my affirmation. Total career aspects have not been fully disclosed.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2017 at 4:43 AM, YouKnowBro said:

Swat , Detective , Dispatch , Normal Cop.

SWAT: Deals with major crimes Like Bank robberies , Heists , Kidnapping, Shootout Gang members, Riots, Private Security for the governor.

DETECTIVES: Deals with evidence , Crime, Indentifing Criminal Players, Search Wanted players and track them, Track More than one kill players ( Serial Killer players who RDM).

Police: Normal Officer jobs, Pull over , arrest , backup , Road block, moving prisoner to jail, and traffic laws and speed tickets and Arrest warrents working with detectives.

DISPATCH: Inside-Department Police Job Where you sit on a desk and respond 9-1-1 calls from civilian players and Mapping the city and calling Free units and Enabling Backup to Requested Units on Crime scence. Mostly inside job

13 hours ago, Gunner said:

Swat , Detective , Dispatch , Normal Cop.

SWAT: Deals with major crimes Like Bank robberies , Heists , Kidnapping, Shootout Gang members, Riots, Private Security for the governor.

DETECTIVES: Deals with evidence , Crime, Indentifing Criminal Players, Search Wanted players and track them, Track More than one kill players ( Serial Killer players who RDM).

Police: Normal Officer jobs, Pull over , arrest , backup , Road block, moving prisoner to jail, and traffic laws and speed tickets and Arrest warrents working with detectives.

DISPATCH: Inside-Department Police Job Where you sit on a desk and respond 9-1-1 calls from civilian players and Mapping the city and calling Free units and Enabling Backup to Requested Units on Crime scence. Mostly inside job

Thanks for that but 1. I already am quite educated on how law enforcement works and 2. SWAT dont provide private security for the mayor nor do they participate usually in riots

• Like 2

On 6/7/2017 at 0:17 PM, PeakyBlinder said:

Thanks for that but 1. I already am quite educated on how law enforcement works and 2. SWAT dont provide private security for the mayor nor do they participate usually in riots

Im pretty sure that SWAT might be able to go further into protecting the mayor under some circumstances

• Like 1

On 7/6/2017 at 5:07 AM, Gunner said:

I think Police officers are meant to do pretty much the same as SWAT, but act more as a form of backup to the SWAT force when it comes to their missions

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrMandude said:

I think Police officers are meant to do pretty much the same as SWAT, but act more as a form of backup to the SWAT force when it comes to their missions

No, they are not. Police deal with everything normal, then SWAT are used for major crimes like the person you quoted said. SWAT are in no way near the same as the police, and police are always first to respond.

On 07/06/2017 at 5:17 PM, PeakyBlinder said:

Hey man sorry If this is not how you meant to come across but that sounded a bit rude. Try to just be nicer about it next time :D

5 hours ago, Scott_UK said:

No, they are not. Police deal with everything normal, then SWAT are used for major crimes like the person you quoted said. SWAT are in no way near the same as the police, and police are always first to respond.

As I said they take the backup role, you know stand outside the bank and surround it, not actually rush in and defuse situations.. but simply just back SWAT up

18 hours ago, MrMandude said:

As I said they take the backup role, you know stand outside the bank and surround it, not actually rush in and defuse situations.. but simply just back SWAT up

For major situations yes, however I thought you were talking about traffic stops and things lol

No guys, im stating real life so not sure if its in the game but:

Regular police officers are part of the SWAT teams. When a call comes in (and no swat dont act as personal guards) SWAT team will report back and gear up while regular officers respond and wait for the SWAT team. This is how it should work.

On 6/14/2017 at 1:13 PM, Scott_UK said:

Hey man sorry If this is not how you meant to come across but that sounded a bit rude. Try to just be nicer about it next time :D

1. I wasnt rude in any way? And 2. your not an admin anymore..... lol

Anyway in cases such as DEA or a Detective etc thats a complete other job but SWAT are always regular police officers who are picked for the SWAT team.... 

17 hours ago, PeakyBlinder said:

Anyway in cases such as DEA or a Detective etc thats a complete other job but SWAT are always regular police officers who are picked for the SWAT team.... 

1. You are being quite rude.

2. It doesn't matter about his admin role

3. Try posting everything in one post

4. I agree with, "Regular police officer being part of SWAT"

I dont see how im being rude? I am passing on my knowledge if you dont like it then just dont reply. A

On 6/15/2017 at 1:09 PM, PeakyBlinder said:

No guys, im stating real life so not sure if its in the game but:

Regular police officers are part of the SWAT teams. When a call comes in (and no swat dont act as personal guards) SWAT team will report back and gear up while regular officers respond and wait for the SWAT team. This is how it should work.

This is exactly how it works. Only extremely large departments have their own fulltime teams. 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2017 at 1:12 PM, Scott_UK said:

Not essentially true considering Police ARE swat.... SWAT teams are just made up of a roster of the best police officers from a department. ALSO depending on the operation SWAT can be the first to respond .

On 6/16/2017 at 2:17 PM, YouKnowBro said:

1. You are being quite rude.

2. It doesn't matter about his admin role

3. Try posting everything in one post

4. I agree with, "Regular police officer being part of SWAT"

I am not being rude, harden up if thats "rude" then what has everyonr else been putting up with.

2. I shall post how I like.

On 15/06/2017 at 9:12 PM, PeakyBlinder said:

1. I wasnt rude in any way? And 2. your not an admin anymore..... lol

That also sounded incredibly rude.

Most, if not all of your replies to him/her/them sounded rude. You can post however you like so long as you remain respectful and polite. I'd also like to make it clear that I am not a Moderator or a Staff Member in any way, however, it's still important to be nice to your fellow community members regardless of whether or not they are a Staff Member. Plus the numerous posts which really could have all been in one, singular post can be a bit spammy.

Edited by xBrianHx

On 6/7/2017 at 0:17 PM, PeakyBlinder said:

SWAT is the most outfitted for riots, unless they're going to give regular police officers access to riot gear.  

1 hour ago, SamTheAmericanMan said:

SWAT is the most outfitted for riots, unless they're going to give regular police officers access to riot gear.  

But they won't. Officers who are eligible (worked their way up in their career), will be called in to get into SWAT gear and will only serve temporarily as SWAT officers. After that, they return to the station and get back into normal cop outfit or get into their civilian clothes and call it a day. :)  And there won't be police backup during those interventions. I'm unsure however, if cops arrive at a scene first before SWAT gets called in, or if SWAT gets called in automatically. But in any case, this is how it will be in Identity.

@Villasenor No DEA.

@ everyone else: SWAT will NOT go on (body)guard duties, and especially not for some overrated politicians. SWAT does what SWAT does, deal with severe situations. Nothing more. Even their armored truck will be driven by AI. No actual player will be able to drive it manually, so it won't and cannot be abused in any way. An AI driver will get you there, and back.